News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lucid Dreams

Started by W0NWILL, July 30, 2012, 08:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

I think it's time for a revive!  So, this morning, I somehow managed to fall asleep for a few minutes, and I had a lucid dream!  I was standing in my shower, half awake, when I suddenly realized, "Wait, I'm not in the shower.  I'm in my bed, shivering!"
  So, after I finished with that thought, I decided to have some fun before I woke up.  I tried to make myself fly out of the shower.  Unfortunately, I didn't start flying, but my upper body stretched until I was at least 7 or 8 feet tall!  Then, sadly, I woke up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

I haven't had ANY dreams for months!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

MatthiasMan

I Lucid Dream all the time. I haven't done so in a while but meh, maybe I'll do it tonight.

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on December 09, 2012, 01:57:09 AM
I Lucid Dream all the time. I haven't done so in a while but meh, maybe I'll do it tonight.

Wait, can you make yourself lucid dream?  Because the one I had was an amazing experience, and I'd love to do it again!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Ya. Its not that hard. Its actually pretty simple. Just realize you are in the dream. I haven't had a dream in a while that I can remember.

Rainshadow

Ah, that's probably my problem.  Every time I dream, it feels so real!  Like, I'll have a dream that my arm is being crushed, and I'll wake up to me laying on my arm.  One time I had a dream that I was shot and woke up with a pain in my chest.

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I just gotta say, I had another lucid dream last night!!!  I was in a hotel room or something with my brother, and I immediately realized I was dreaming.  How?  When I fell asleep, my fan and some music were on.  I couldn't hear them in the dream, so I knew I was dreaming.  Anyway, I once again decided to have some fun in my dream.  I tried to turn myself into a dragon.  It worked, but my brother also transformed into a dragon and somehow we got stuck together.  Sorta like a dragon with two heads.
  So, after that, we broke through a window and flew out into the open sky.  There were strange, giant fish floating through the sky, and they were trying to eat us.  We barely managed to dodge them, but somehow we stayed in the air, unharmed (other than my pounding heart, which probably missed a few beats).  We crashed into someone's house, which turned out to be our archenemy's house.  She had children, who luckily didn't see us.  We tried to hide, but got killed.
  Next, we woke up in the hotel room again, still the two-headed dragon.  We flew out the window and found a white beacon of light, where the house was.  We went to the house again, going inside the hole we had made the first time.  As we flew inside, we found all of our nonexistent belongings that we had dropped (like in Minecraft, when you die and drop your belongings), and then I woke up.  :(
  Hopefully, I'll be able to have another tonight!

W0NWILL

...you have strange dreams.

Rainshadow

I know!  My mind is very strange, and the rest of me follows.  Lol.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 11, 2012, 07:13:05 PM
  I know!  My mind is very strange, and the rest of me follows.  Lol.
Lol  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Hm. I'll tell you I've never seen that kind of lucid dream!? Why did you make yourself crash into a wall!? Are you crazy!?! It's just like," Hey world, watch me crash into that wall over there and get killed by my archenemy!" Lol. ;)

Rainshadow

I'm not quite sure why I crashed into a wall, but I wasn't completely in control of myself.  Lol, after all, I was attached to my brother!

MatthiasMan

Just wow. Hahah. Rainy, you have got one funny dream. That's really funny. The more I read it the more I laugh.
Hahaahahaha

Tiria Wildlough

Guess what? I had a lucid dream last night! I realized I was dreaming, so I thought 'Okay, I want to have wings.' And then I had wings, and I could fly, and it was really awesome! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.