News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Winnie the pooh

Started by Ungatt Trunn, July 31, 2012, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

In this topic, you can only act like your some Winnie the pooh charactor (Tigger, rabbit,ect.), and you can only talk about Winnie the phh related things.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Tigger is my favorite character. I love the original movie that came out in 1974 and I used to watch the t.v series on the Disney Channel.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 31, 2012, 08:57:52 PM
Tigger is my favorite character. I love the original movie that came out in 1974 and I used to watch the t.v series on the Disney Channel.
Yep, waching movies is what Tigers do best ;D!

Buzz_Bumble

Ohhhh, watching those 3D movies will only give me a headache. Let's not bother.
- Eyeore

Norham Waterpaw

Look up "Russian Winnie The Pooh" on youtube. He looks like a brown colored panda, and the animation is horrible. I about busted a gut laughing.  :D. His head comes off at random times, I mean, not falls off, but the animation floats off. You have to see it to believe it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Buzz_Bumble

Many of the fans of the original books apparently don't like the Disney-fied version, but I've never bothered to really find out why.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 20, 2013, 09:26:34 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 31, 2012, 08:57:52 PM
Yep, waching movies is what Tigers do best ;D!
Lol, yep  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 20, 2013, 11:21:10 PM
Look up "Russian Winnie The Pooh" on youtube. He looks like a brown colored panda, and the animation is horrible. I about busted a gut laughing.  :D. His head comes off at random times, I mean, not falls off, but the animation floats off. You have to see it to believe it.
My Dad is from Russia, so he has several Russion versions of Winnie (I'll call him that for short). And yes, I'll have to admite, he does look pretty wierd!