News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cool Redwall pics (or just cool pics)

Started by W0NWILL, August 01, 2012, 11:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I like this one because it looks like my fanfiction character, Triffle:

The rest are self-explanatory:

(that one is now my desktop picture)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

look here, there's loads. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mossflower REMEMBER: this is Deviantart, i cant guarantee that everything that might come up as a search result is going to be appropriate. a bunch of the pics that you guys posted are on deviantart. i have seen many of them before. and the one with the squirrel and the otter, is that bragoon and saro? *SPOILER WARNING WARNING SPOILER*
why did brian jaques kill them off? i cry every time i read that, its even worse than (spoiler again) rose. they are the best redwall chars ever.

W0NWILL

They're Lady Amber and Skipper Warthorn.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 02, 2012, 01:01:40 PM
look here, there's loads. http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mossflower REMEMBER: this is Deviantart, i cant guarantee that everything that might come up as a search result is going to be appropriate. a bunch of the pics that you guys posted are on deviantart. i have seen many of them before. and the one with the squirrel and the otter, is that bragoon and saro? *SPOILER WARNING WARNING SPOILER*
why did brian jaques kill them off? i cry every time i read that, its even worse than (spoiler again) rose. they are the best redwall chars ever.
I know right? Those two are so great
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 02, 2012, 01:01:40 PM

Oh come now. Bragoon and Saro died peacefully, Rose was torn from life at a young age, and to top that off, Martin is correspondingly ripped to shreds... Although to be honest I now actually DO view their death as worse than Roses' because I don't believe she even died in the first place.

Great pics guys!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

peacefully??!!?? you call killing an entire horde of vermin, at least fourscore, at their dying breath, moving the great lord of mossflower, the biggest tree ever recorded, except maybe brockhall, a half turn peaceful? they layed down their lives to save three young creatures that werent supposed to come in the first place. i wouldnt call that peaceful. yes, they did die after the battle, but not peacefully. x sigh x now i've just made it sadder......  :'( :'( :'( every time i read that book, i cry. yes i know i posted that earlier. but i think it needs more emphasis XD

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 02, 2012, 06:24:23 PM
... Although to be honest I now actually DO view their death as worse than Roses' because I don't believe she even died in the first place.

We'd better not discuss that, though, otherwise you'll end up convincing the mods to lock this thread. :P
And yeah, Saro and Brag's death wasn't peaceful.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

hmmmm ok, the one of rakkety tam is awesome.

Flandor

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 03, 2012, 01:22:22 PM
peacefully??!!?? you call killing an entire horde of vermin, at least fourscore, at their dying breath, moving the great lord of mossflower, the biggest tree ever recorded, except maybe brockhall, a half turn peaceful? they layed down their lives to save three young creatures that werent supposed to come in the first place. i wouldnt call that peaceful. yes, they did die after the battle, but not peacefully. x sigh x now i've just made it sadder......  :'( :'( :'( every time i read that book, i cry. yes i know i posted that earlier. but i think it needs more emphasis XD

Don't worry, you're not the only one :( I cry every time too.

Here's a decent drawing of Blaggut (and Slipp, but nobody likes him because he's a jerk...).  I didn't do this, it was found on DeviantArt.

"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Lily

These are all wonderful pictures! I'd like to make a suggestion, though. It'd be great if everyone could credit the original artists by linking back to their DeviantArt gallery or their homepage. I know no one here is claiming this work as their own, but these artists spent a long time creating these images and we should give them some credit for it. If you don't know who drew the original image that's fine too, of course!

I'm not suggesting this as a moderator and making it a rule, I just think it's a nice thing to do. :)