News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shade dove beneath the surface and rolled, the mud coming off she was going so fast.  Abby just did a cannonball into the creek.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Have to say, washing feels good."

Rainshadow

"True, true."  Shade agreed with him; she did feel better now that the leaves and mud were off of her.  Abby just stepped out of the water and shook herself furiously.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Hey!" Longears covered his face.

Rainshadow

"Sorry, just kind o' instinct ta shake yerself after swimmin', ya know?"  Abby stood upright and stretched.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"Oh.  Must just be wi' dogs then."  Abby started heading in one direction, then stopped.  "This be the way, right?"  Shade just laughed and took the lead.  "Let me take the lead, friend.  I know the way."

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: SLOW DOWN!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Yessir! *Salutes*

Rainshadow

OOC:  Ho hum.  I suppose we can slow down.  Lol.

Troy Troodon

OOC:...Oh, sorry I'm totally lost.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Rainshadow

OOC:  My characters are currently making their way to Redwall with Longears (W0NWILL).

Troy Troodon

OOC: Where can I come in?
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Ummmm... you could run into Shade, Longears and Abby I guess.