Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Now.

BIC:  Shade looked up at the majestic outer walls of the ancient Abbey.  "Whoa," she said.  Abby's jaw dropped.  She had never actually seen Redwall Abbey, she had only heard about it.  "Are we actually gonna go in there?  'Tis so huge!"
  Shade nodded and walked up to one of the gates.  She knocked.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

POST REMOVED.

Rainshadow

OOC:  The disappearance hasn't happened yet.

BIC:  Shade banged louder on the door.  Inside Abbess Joy was being pushed at top speed by little Dibbuns.  "Stop!  Oh, please stop!  I think there's someone at the door!"  The Dibbuns stopped her at the gate and opened it up.  Shade smiled and introduced them.  "Hello, ma'am, I'm Shade, this is Abby, an' the fox is Longear.  Can we come in?"
  Abbess Joy looked at Shade with a funny face.  "Have I seen you before?  I recognize the name."
  Shade's face turned pale and she hesitated.  "Uh, no.  No, you haven't seen me before."
  Joy shrugged and said, "Alright, welcome to the Abbey!"

OOC:  The Wildfires are gone to somewhere else at the moment, if anyone's wondering.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Oh, I'll take that post out.

BIC: "I'm honored you're letting me in."

Rainshadow

"Why would I not?  We have an odd assortment of animals here; why would we not accept a fox?"  Abbess Joy smiled gracefully at Longear.

W0NWILL

"Got any ale?" He asked.

Rainshadow

"Why, yes we do.  Very good ale, if I do say so myself."

W0NWILL

"Lead me to it!" Longear said gleefully.

Rainshadow

Joy smiled and steered her chair to the Abbey.  Shade licked her lips and followed; she hadn't had good ale in a while.  Abby had never even had ale, but she wanted to try!

W0NWILL

OOC: Could I play Ericius for a bit? She'll just be an abbey beast and will disappear like the rest.

BIC: "Allow me." Longear grabbed the chair, "Just tell me where."

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sure, but could you put the application in the discussion page please?  I like to keep them there for reference.

BIC:  Joy gave the directions to Longear, but Shade just decided to move ahead.  Abby didn't want to be rude, so she stayed behind.

W0NWILL

OOC: Done!

BIC: Longear ran as fast as he could pushing the chair, nearly running into an old hedgehog in his rush, "Sorry marm!" He called to the hedgehog.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy whooped as she flew by.  "I haven't had this much fun in so many seasons!"  It was right after that statement that they ran into the hedgehog.  "Oops!  Sorry!"
  Abby ran as fast as she could to keep up with the fox and the Abbess.  "Slow down, Longear!"
  Shade was watching them from the doorway.  She was holding it open and laughing.

W0NWILL

"Joy!" Ericius shouted, "Me old bones can't take yew!"

Rainshadow

"I said I was sorry!"  Joy felt like a young child again.  She regretted her response for a moment, then decided that she was too happy to be regretting anything.  "WOOOO!!!"