News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Rainshadow, August 11, 2012, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Abby was walking, not paying attention to where she was going.  Suddenly, thud!  She ran straight into a wildcat.  "Whoa!  Sorry, mate!"
  Shade screamed in fright.  She had been so consumed in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed the large beast walk right into her.  "Ah!  Wot?  Who are ye?"
  Abby took a few steps back and said, "My name be Abby.  In case ye don' know, I'm a dog."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Bloody 'ellgates!" Longear yelped.

Rainshadow

"Wot?  The fact that I be a dog?  Or the fact I just ran into yer friend here?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"You surprised me, that's all." Longear muttered, trying to save face.

Rainshadow

"Sorry 'bout that.  Didn' know ye were there, that's all."  Abby hung her head and her tail drooped.

W0NWILL

"Oh, it's fine."

Rainshadow

"Where might ye be goin'?"  Abby hoped they were going to Redwall.  She wanted a traveling partner.
  Shade answered her.  "Yes in fact.  Are yew goin'?"  Abby nodded.  "Great!"  Said Shade.  "Ye can come wi' us!"

W0NWILL

"Are you not going to ask my opinion?" Longear asked.

Rainshadow

"Would ye like her to come wi' us, Longears?"  Shade looked at him and smiled.

W0NWILL

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

Rainshadow

"But, er, ye just... wotever."  Shade looked to Abby, who's tail was now wagging and was smiling.  "Ye can come wi' us, Abby."  Abby jumped into the air, pumping her paws.  She howled with delight.

W0NWILL

Longear ducked, "I may change my mind if you kill me!"

Rainshadow

"Oh, sorry."  Abby stopped jumping, but was still smiling.  "Well," said Shade, "we should probably get goin'."

W0NWILL

"Right, lets go, I want some drink, is there any ale?"

Rainshadow

"I have some water," said Shade.  She passed her water skin to Longears.