News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [[[Office]]]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

I'Ll be Vice-President when I now exactly what all of the app means.

Trigoma

@Redwaller The application is in the very first post of this topic :P Just click the spoiler and, viola!

@Rain I was wondering why my spell check was going off on that word...thanks for telling me!

@Everyone Fill out the app and PM me it. :D

Also, no you do not have to write an article everyday. There will be one issue release every week. It is up to you how elaborate you want it to be.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

Ummm.... You spelt Voila wrong.  :D You wro... typed, Viola!  :D :D

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 13, 2012, 01:13:55 AM
Can I be an article writer too? And draw cartoons?

How would that work? I'm already the cartoonist, and I only need pic help (which I now have as well).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Trigoma

Nuuuu. My typing is a bit off today D:
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

Who are we supposed to send all of our finished articles to?  Editor, vice president, or president?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I believe it would be me, the editor, then I would send it to the vice president of president, Mr. President?

Trigoma

I will have to edit my first post.

W0NWILL has it right. Send in all articles and cartoons to him. He will patch it all together, create spoilers/headers/font changes/all that fun stuff. He will then send it to me, and I will go over it with my VP and check for modifications. Once all is good, we will save it for the release date.

And the message briefing everyone about the release date and work for the week will be sent soon. I am waiting on one application to be completed.

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

W0NWILL

I can do all that, though I need to correct you, send them to her. But I'm not picky.

Trigoma

Ack, sorry. I've been gone for so long, I forgot who was who and what-not. My apologies.

I just edited the first post. Check it out for the weekly schedule of work. :D

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

So, you said in your work order that the articles had to be sent to the editor (W0NWILL) on Friday.  Did you mean on Friday, or by Friday?  Because I think that by Friday would be easier.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Yeah, by Friday, I'm usually on at least once every day, because I need a life.

Rainshadow

Lol, okay.  Thanks!

EDIT:  I thought about something last night:  we should have a song of the week!  Like, every week someone gets to choose a song that they like to play for all of the newspaper readers!  We could go down the list of people, starting from president, to vice-president, then editor, cartoonist, etc.  It could be fun!

Trigoma

Yes, send in the articles by friday :P

And that sounds like a good idea Rainshadow! Just clarify it a bit more. I do not quite understand.

And congratulations to Tiria Wildlough for getting article writer, and Redwaller for getting VP!

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

So, pretty much my idea is having one person per week choose any song that they like and they get to put it in the news letter.  It would go down the list of workers: President, Vice President, Editor, Cartoonist, Article Writer, Article Writer, Article Writer, Article Writer.  Also we could fit the cartoonist's helpers in there somewhere.  I think it would be a very fun idea so that we could all hear each other's favorite music!

Trigoma

Sounds like a good idea. I will discuss it with my VP so we can figure out where to fit it in the paper.

~Trig~

PS: Everyone, there may be new sections coming out soon. I will PM everyone if my VP and I agree on them.
—Happy Mask Salesman