News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [[[Office]]]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

@Dan The help section should be there, but the Q/A is waiting for the fourth issue. I am not adding it in until I am sure that the additional stuff is stable. I don't want to over load things.

@Spider Yes. I am already thinking about that, if you look at the previous posts.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

How do I receive help section requests?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 20, 2012, 12:11:52 AM

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 19, 2012, 11:07:50 PM
Don't be like that. Not everything has happened that way. And I was just making a suggestion, not criticizing you.

When have we ever agreed on ANYTHING?
Heh, good question. ;) But still, you shouldn't take it so hard. I wasn't trying to annoy you. Anyway...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

@Dan For now, just go through the new RPs and fanfics and search for people asking others to join in, or help. We will get this system more sophisticated in the future. I will most likely make a thread of it later on.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwallfan7

Sorry if I haven't been writing anything yet. I normally don't wrote articles, so yeah (not very experienced at that).
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I need all the bloody articles from everybeast! (Except Rainshadow, good work Rain!)

UNKN0WN

Dannflower Reguba

WONWILL already had my Rough draft, so she would have been set to go anyway  ;) But I sent her the revised version.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 24, 2012, 05:44:22 PM
I need all the bloody articles from everybeast! (Except Rainshadow, good work Rain!)

I feel like a good girl!  Thank you!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trigoma

Well, the back-up plan will be in effect yet again. I will write the remaining articles soon.

@Redwallfan7 I don't remember you being on the job list...lol. Send me an application by PM to sign up.

~Trig~
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

Wasn't the paper supposed to be out today?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

That was due to laziness and lack of time on my part, :( sorry.

Rainshadow

It's okay.  I was just curious as to why it wasn't out yet.  Ah well, there's always tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 26, 2012, 02:56:34 AM
  It's okay.  I was just curious as to why it wasn't out yet.  Ah well, there's always tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day after that!

But IS there?  :o :o :o

Tiria Wildlough

Of course there is. W0NWILL will only lose face from being late with it. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.