News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Times [[[Office]]]

Started by Trigoma, August 12, 2012, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Nope. I should have made sure everything was out on time. I apologize for that. The issue is out now. Check it out.

The next issue needs to run smoother (if that is a word...). I will make sure everything is done on time. So you might be getting tons of PM's from me constantly ;D

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

Ummmm... Since I'm running the help section, should I send you a reply to post in response to Daniels request? I'll PM you it now, and hope that's what I'm supposed to do.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Could we have some more articles that are interesting to read and write? Cause I don't think people want to read the forum statistics written in a more interesting way.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

I am all for new articles, the only problem, is will they be sent in on time?

This next issue will most likely have everything we planned on having. But we need a more...effective way of communicating. I think we could either use Skype, or Xfire. Chatting would be a lot more easy to make sure everything is done good. Anyone for this idea?

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Rainshadow

I'm sorry, but I cannot get either Skype or XF accounts.  I do not wish to give you the reason why, but I just cannot.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trigoma

I had a family emergency and I have to leave town now. If you all continue this, then cool. But it is up to you guys. If you need to contact me, send a friend request to androtrig1 on XF. I am usually on. Or send a request to trigoma1. I do not know when I will be back

—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflower Reguba

WONWILL, can I send you my Help section reply? And I need pics.  :)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Hello?
Heeeeellllllooooooo!!!!
Does this thing work!?

:(

Rainshadow

I did send W0NWILL my sections last week.  I guess no one started the newspaper though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Well, I didn't get any more. I got yours and Danflorreguba's.

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow

I'm so sorry I couldn't do my portion this week!  I try to give my sections in on Thursday, but I didn't know until too late that I was going to be gone on Thursday and Friday.

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I'm not sure if you all got the announcement.  I'm going to re-post it so anyone that didn't get it does.

ANNOUNCEMENT:  I'm very sorry to say that I won't be able to be one of the article writers anymore.  I simply don't have the time like I did during the summer.  I might be able to join again later on in the year, but currently I'm going to have to say goodbye to the writing. :'(

Redwaller

Okay. I've decided to make this work again. So, in the absence of Trigoma, I'm in charge. So I need to know who's still doing it and what is their position. Thank you!