News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

How to Train Your Dragon

Started by Rainshadow, August 13, 2012, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

No!!

No, I don't think I WILL stop asking. Now, who is it?
[close]

Romsca

I'll tell you under one condition: you watch the movie first ;)

Cornflower MM

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSS!! (That was my cat hiss, by the way)

Romsca

Look elsewhere online, like on Wikipedia. They probably have it there. I WILL NOT BE GUILTY OF SPOILING IT FOR YOU

Cornflower MM

Whoah, now! I'd be HAPPY! But fine......I'll go look it up.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Siblings went to see it today! I didn't feel like wasting my money on seeing it though. They said it was good. And of course, as siblings are, they told me all the spoilers including the person that died.  ::)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

CaptainRocktree

I have not seen it but bet its like hicups mom or somthing
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 16, 2014, 09:09:01 PM
Siblings went to see it today! I didn't feel like wasting my money on seeing it though. They said it was good. And of course, as siblings are, they told me all the spoilers including the person that died.  ::)

Going to see HTTYD2 is NOT a waste of money.  :P I might go see it a second time in theater it was so good.

The best part was that..... well, actually there were a lot of awesome parts about it.
1.) Got to see it in 3-D.
2.) Got the tickets for just 3 bucks a piece due to some Marcus tickets I got from work for graduating.
3.) Got to see it with one of my best friends.
4.) Got to see it ALONE... Nobody else was there!  :D We ran around in the auditorium for the 10 minutes before the trailers started, played shadow puppets with the film roller light, and probably some things that wouldn't be appreciated if observed.  ::)

So anyway, awesome movie, great follow-up on the first, really looking forward to seeing the third one... Oh, and I'll totally spoil anything for you if you PM me.  ;D I love talking about this stuff.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 18, 2014, 03:26:23 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 16, 2014, 09:09:01 PM

Going to see HTTYD2 is NOT a waste of money.  :P I might go see it a second time in theater it was so good.

I wasn't meaning it would be a waste for anybody. It just doesn't personally interest me.

My siblings saw it in 3-D also - For the same price as normal tickets because the film wasn't working on the normal one.

BlueRose

Tam, you have to see it. It was AMAZING!!!! I love the parts where it shows Hiccup flying on Toothless and it feels like you're flying alongside them.

I cried when that certain person died! It was so unexpected! And sad! They should have ALL lived happily ever after on Berk. (Well, ok, I cried when I saw the arrows being collected and knew exactly what was about to happen + the cultural meaning behind the procedure.)

Wasn't the dancing scene cute? Also, the little flamey-sword thingy-majig? That was cool. Stocking those in my trade store as of now.

I also totally dig the owl-dragon. IT HAS TWO SETS OF WINGS. <3 What could be better than that? (Six sets!)

Don't read this if you don't know who died.

Really, don't.

Srsly.

I think I like, however, that they made it so that Hiccup couldn't run away from his responsibility to his people. If all had turned out fine and dandy without the death, Hiccup would have spent the rest of his life "let(ting) my(his) hair flow in the wind as I(he) ride(s) through the glen(on a dragon) firing arrows(firebolts) into the sunset."   Just sayin'.

[close]
[close]
[close]
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: BlueRose on June 19, 2014, 10:32:58 PM
Tam, you have to see it. It was AMAZING!!!! I love the parts where it shows Hiccup flying on Toothless and it feels like you're flying alongside them.
Just doesn't interest me much. The only reason I saw the first one was when I was trying to go see Despicable Me and then the ticket people said they had sold out of all the tickets for Despicable Me and that was the only other movie playing. Hence, I saw it.

BlueRose

Y'know, you're weird.

(There's a smoked eel in your bucket of fish.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM