What I Found in the Back of My Car Was...

Started by Rainshadow, August 14, 2012, 01:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

What I found in the back of my car was a uvula.  Not sure how that got there!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

What I found in the back of my car was... a vaudeville veil with vans and vacuums!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Romsca

What I found in the back of the car was... a wearet!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Romsca

WIFITBOMC was... a yellow yacht! (a very small model one, of course)

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE BY THE WAY BARRANCA IS MY SECOND FAVORITE CHARACTER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Romsca

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Buckler The Leg Buckler

WIFITBOMC was... an amphibious and atrocious alligator from Australia's actors!

Romsca

WIFITBOMC was... a big bad bully being bitten by a bear!
  :o I need to get a new car!

Rainshadow

What I found in the back of my car was Charlie's Chocolate factory!  (Wow, huge car!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

What I found in the back of my car was a dead deer.
??? not sure how i thought of that

Mattio

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

T'n'M, it goes in alphabetical order, so "S" isn't what comes next.  ;)

What I found in the back of my car was Finding Nemo.