News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Defenestration

Started by W0NWILL, August 16, 2012, 03:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

DEFENESTRATION!

QuoteDefenestration is the act of throwing someone or something out of a window.

Just felt like sharing.

WarriorOfMossflower

Lol, which book is that from?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on August 16, 2012, 03:05:14 AM
Lol, which book is that from?

No, it's the official term for throwing someone out of a window. Right now, I should be locked in a padded cell. Just sayin'.

WarriorOfMossflower

I know, but which book is the picture from, or where is it from?

W0NWILL

Don't know, found it on wikipedia.

Rusvul

does that come in past, present, and future tense? as in i was defrenstated, or i am going to defrenstate my clock?

Flandor

Yes, it's a verb as well as a noun.  I learned about a famous incidence of it in European History class in High School.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rusvul

lol. this whole topic is random.
translation:i love this topic.

Rainshadow

I want to defenestrate my clock!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

Rusvul

i wish i could defrenstrate my router.... i hate it! >:( it is too slow and half the time it wont let me on the internet. videos i have to watch on their second lowest quality and still lag and freeze a lot.

Rainshadow

But if you did, you wouldn't be able to get onto the internet!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

well, now i'm somewhere else, and we have a better router here.

UNKN0WN

If you don't know what Defenestration means, it can sound like something bad