News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: Lost and Found:::PEARLS

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 17, 2012, 04:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

It's preferable yes..... But you can still join as long as you can pick up the idea.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 21, 2012, 04:25:42 PM
It's preferable yes..... But you can still join as long as you can pick up the idea.  :)

Alright, thanks.  ;) I'm going to read as soon as possible, but I'm in the middle of a book right now.

redwallgurl

Sure Qwilr can do that! And yes I did come back!  :D
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

So, for my character, Snowstorm, I'm just going to say that although she's blind, she isn't hindered by a lack of sight.  It's almost like she can see, but she can't.  She also hates it when other beasts try to not say that she's blind.  She hates it when they act different around her.  She just wants to be treated like a normal otter.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: redwallgurl on August 21, 2012, 06:02:08 PM
Sure Qwilr can do that! And yes I did come back!  :D

*whispers under breath: 'Bout time!*
;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

UNKN0WN

Name: Puss
Species: Feline
Weapon(s): Rapier
Appearance/clothing: Orange fur, Green Eyes, Feathered Hat
Personality: Intrepid, Daring, Cunning
Weaknesses: hates water, afraid of the dark

Rainshadow

Lol hmm, I wonder what that's from. ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

Dannflower Reguba

I guess "In Boots," is in.  :P  :D
Is this a replacement for, or an addition to? Because your PM makes it sound like a replacement.  :)

UNKN0WN

Affirmative, it's a replacement.

Dannflor

Who will be
Treefhleaf
Species Squirrel
Age 15 seasons
gender Female
Description White
Action  Fast Dangerous and the best tree climber in all of Mossflower
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

Accepted.... Though your going to be hard put to hold "Best treeclimber in all of Mossflower,"

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

There are alot of good treeclimbing squirrels... And who knows, Treefhleaf might just pull it off.  ;)

W0NWILL

Since I 'founded' Holt Seastream, I'll put up a brief history of it.

The otters of holt seastream are kind to all species. Each and every creature they help has the right to stay forever, though few ever do-the squirrels, mice, and moles never fit in with the many otters. The holt was founded by Skipper Iran and his wife, Yedali. The skippers are traditionally named Iran, though three  have refused to give up their names: Orangethistle the Mighty, Polgan the Spear, and Merwt the Strong. Polgan the Spear still lives with his son, Merwt as the current Skipper. The holt lives on tradition;  only in the past three generations have the Skippers began keeping their names, among other major traditions, such as being the only holt around.

It's located in an underground cave with a stream running through it. If you jumped in the stream and let it carry you, you would come out underwater in the nearby sea. There are many holes in the cave ceiling, providing a fair amount of natural light.