News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Count as high as possible before a moderator posts

Started by Gonff, July 04, 2011, 02:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

DanielofRedwall

-19 LOL! XD

BTW, don't worry about the world ending. It is already tomorrow in Australia.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

DanielofRedwall

-21. If the world ends in December 2012, in which time zone will it end?!

Matthias720

-22 My guess is it will end when the entire world reaches December 21st. So -12 GMT would be last.

DanielofRedwall

-23 Really? I predict the time zone the Mayans were in.

Matthias720

DanielofRedwall

-25 Or maybe the world won't end on December 21st? I think that is the most likely.

Matthias720

Samria

" For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son so whosoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

John 3:16

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Well, with Twinkies no longer feasibly buyable on shelves, there is more support. Unless you have 3,000 USD on you, you can't buy yourself a nibble-on-at-the-end-of-the-world snack on Ebay anymore. If that's the case, than a relatively small portion of Twinkies will be uneaten, except for the thousands some are actually hoarding. Hostess' corrupt executive and a labor union successfully negotiating 18,000 people right out of a job is really screwing up the traditional end of the world, wherein a cockroach was supposed to find itself the last thing alive nibbling at a Twinkie...
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

-27 Well there is always that. I think the only thing missing is a volcano erupting or a comet of some kind near the Earth and we'll be all set.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Geologists and astronomers questioned are pretty firm on saying the world will not end in December, NASA in particular.

Matthias720

-29 Although the explosion would no doubt be impressive from space.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Which would undoubtably be awing to see. However, if it did reach Earth, than that would mean the world would end the way its long been speculated to: down the end of a video camera.