News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Sagetip on July 17, 2016, 02:49:48 AM
Gondor: Admins and mods.

No, the Admins and Mods are Mordor! ;D

Guests = Isengard
Admins/Mods = Barad-dur
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

No! Don't take me to the guests! Please!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

The Admins would be Mordor, and the Mods would be Minas Morgul and Isengard.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

No, the Mods would be Gondor because they refuse to help!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Skarzs on July 17, 2016, 04:21:25 AM
The Admins would be Mordor, and the Mods would be Minas Morgul and Isengard.

No the Guests are Isengard, so the Mods are Minas Morgul, and the Admins are Mordor.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

So who is Sauron, James or Matthias? James could be and Matthias could be Morgoth, or Matthias could be and James Sauromon.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Matthias is Morgoth! Because he was the arch enemy in the old forum! In the First Age! ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh my gosh yes!! This is the Second Age! (Well, it could be the Third and... Oh my gosh... If James is Sauron, then would the Shoutbix be the Ring? And whoever destroyed it was Frodo...)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Jetthebinturong

Unfortunately James destroyed the Shoutbox too so that idea doesn't work.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

Hmmm. Well, he did create this forum, so if someone were to destroy this... But I don't think this contains all of his evil and malice in it, does it?
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Well, right now James is held in Dol Guldur, and when Mhera comes back we will know that he is drawing all of his power to him.

WAIT!!! THAT MAKES THE SHOUT BOX NUMENOR! ;D

The Skarzs

This is exactly why @Kitsune stopped being so active.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I can't tell if that's him half-buried in snow, or if someone chopped him in half and set him up for display.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

He's up to his belly button in crazy.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.