Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I might look around for anyone willing to take a commission. I want to see Faiy and Skarz staring romantically into each other's eyes sitting together or at the prom.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

That's Skarzs' romantic face if you couldn't tell...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I can't find anything to top that!!! ;D

Blood
[close]

Skarzs is the furry thing, I am the Golden Eagle. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

That's going to be either James when he sees this or Faiy when she sees this. Either way, but good for Skarzs.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Sagetip on August 14, 2016, 01:07:50 AM
I might look around for anyone willing to take a commission. I want to see Faiy and Skarz staring romantically into each other's eyes sitting together or at the prom.

Already did that  ;D... several times... One of them we are eating cereal together with my pet shark... but Skarzs ate the shark so he got me a lobster to replace it.  ;D

Dell, the only furry thing will be you when I make you into a doormat!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I think not Faiy! View the majesty of the Cellars! My domain! View them in all their chaos! ;D

LT Sandpaw

@Eulaliaaa!  @Sagetip  @Fatch of Southsward
You guys wont believe who I found!

ITS KYLE AND EUL!

Of course Antonio isn't there.............. Foreshadowing

Also random cats...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Kyle's not that buff. Cool find though.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 17, 2016, 04:43:06 PM

@Eulaliaaa!  @Sagetip  @Fatch of Southsward
You guys wont believe who I found!

ITS KYLE AND EUL!

Of course Antonio isn't there.............. Foreshadowing

Also random cats...

Haha, Eul even has her trusty machete!  :)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~