News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Singers Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, August 24, 2012, 01:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

This RP is much like the Travelers RP, except it follows the story of the Redwall Abbey Singers.  They are a group that originated from Redwall Abbey (duh) and decided to tour the continent, spreading happiness in music wherever they go!  This RP is for the poem/song writers or others who just want to join for fun!  (Though you may want to be at least a little bit poetic if you join this RP)

Beasts you may play:

Redwall Abbey Singer
 Woodlander
 Salamandastroner
 Traveler
 Villain

Please put your characters in this description:

Name:
 Species:
 Appearance:
 Weapon(s):
 Instrument:  (Optional)
 Personality:
 Side:
 Home:
 Other:  (Please include if it is a Redwall Abbey Singer)

My character will be:

Name:  Ari
 Species:  Squirrel
 Appearance:  Dark grey fur, brown eyes, black leather tunic
 Weapon(s):  Black longbow with a black quiver of arrows, sling, knife
 Instrument:  Flute, sings a beautiful tenor
 Personality:  Quiet, smart, roguish, serious
 Side:  Good
 Home:  Redwall
 Other:  Started the Redwall Abbey Singers and is the leader
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

Do you think I could join as an instrumentalist?  (I have no poetic ability, but I do play music)

Rainshadow

Sure!  And if someone else starts singing a song, you can just say that your character joins in.  You could even find Redwall songs and use those!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

Okay, thank you.  In a few days I'll have my character all set up, I just want to make sure I'm satisfied with it.

Dannflower Reguba

Name: Rausse Sweiff
  Species: Wolf
  Appearance:
Radiant yellow eyes, Midnight black tunic and hood.

Weapon(s): Blade of the Moon... (Sorry, couldn't find a good pic of the type of Crescent sword I was looking for  :()
  Instrument:  (Optional) [Dis von iz a zecret ver now!]
  Personality: Quiet, polite, cautious
  Side: Singers
  Home: Far North
  Other:  (Please include if it is a Redwall Abbey Singer) [UNKNOWN for now....  ;D For the moment, he provides protection for the singers... But he has some hidden talents that (hopefully) will be exsposed later]
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

I made a new character when I was gone. Will a fox/wolf hybrid be allowed? It makes more sense than otter/cat anyway.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Before I answer that, are you back for good?

Skyblade

I think. Right now I'm really back cause it's my birthday, but I'm sure that my parents will allow me on the forums if I do good in school.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  Okay, anyway, fox/wolf?  Sure!  And it's just my opinion, but I had no problem with the whole cat/otter thing.  If you want a fox/wolf though, then sure!

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 24, 2012, 02:06:40 AM
  Appearance:

Weapon(s): Blade of the Moon... (Sorry, couldn't find a good pic of the type of Crescent sword I was looking for  :()
  Personality: Quiet, polite, cautious
  Other:  (Please include if it is a Redwall Abbey Singer) [UNKNOWN for now....  ;D For the moment, he provides protection for the singers... But he has some hidden talents that (hopefully) will be exsposed later]

Accepted!

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Skyblade

Name:Skyeblade
Species:Fox/wolf
Appearance:Muscular, with thick silver fur that has a blue tinge to it and icy blue eyes. Her tail is very bushy and has a white tip. She has a white muzzle, front paws, chest, and underbelly. Her eartips are black. Long, sharp claws (still kinda working on it)
Weapons(s):A small sword and bow and arrow
Instrument:None
Personality:Serious and can be sharp-tongued. (still working on it, really)
Side:Self, but usually good
Home:None
Other:Lone traveler

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

I'm adding a history... I think I might have had some other stuff as well.... W'ell see.

Appearance:

Weapon(s): Blade of the Moon... (Sorry, couldn't find a good pic of the type of Crescent sword I was looking for  :()
  Personality: Quiet, polite, cautious, secretive
  History: Has run with numerous other player groups... But all he has joined have fallen to mysterias demise. No one excepting himself knows just what he did for those groups then, he has the acrobatic, and other physical attributes that would brand him as an entertainer through physical feats... But he has taken on the role of protectorate for the latest group he joined... The Redwall Abbey Singers, who know nothing of his former tales.