News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Really sad movies

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 04, 2011, 08:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: rakkety tam on October 01, 2011, 05:58:16 AM
Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 29, 2011, 05:13:48 PM
never seen any of those You cried during Milo and Otis? well i guess i did when i first saw it but i was 4/5
i dont know why i creid i just find that movie sad :'(

I totally cried when I saw that movie!  I didn't like it when they got separated.  It's too sad! :'(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Some sad movies I've seen

Old Yeller (Well, a lot of dog people thought it was sad)

The Notebook

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Flandor

The Wind that Shakes the Barley.  It's about Irish Rebels forming the IRA.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rusvul

i once watched a really sad movie about a wolf, his mate,  and a wolf hunter. the hunter killed the wolve's mate and captured the wolf, but didnt have the heart to kill it, after hearing how sad it was. in the end the wolf died of sadness, and the hunter saw that wolves arent just animals, to be killed at a whim. he became a conservationist. gtg.

Gingivere Greeneyes

I watched the boy in the striped pyjamas the other day. I didnt know what film it was till the end. Then I told off my dad for not telling me what film it was. I didnt cry though.
The Fox and the Hound was really sad  though. The scene where she left him in the woods was heart-wrenching.
Also the second season of the animals of Farthing Wod where SPOILER Badger dies. He was my favourite character when I was a kid and I only saw the first season so, yeah.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on August 24, 2012, 06:57:58 PM
The Fox and the Hound was really sad  though. The scene where she left him in the woods was heart-wrenching.

Glad I'm not the only one who still cries at that part...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on August 24, 2012, 08:12:49 PM
Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on August 24, 2012, 06:57:58 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who still cries at that part...
Yes!! And I also cried when Simba's father died in The Lion King.

Skalrag of Marshank

D'ahh...me too...I wuv cartoons...  ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwallfan7

me too *high fives* cartoons are epic

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Rainshadow

I always thought that Brother Bear was kinda sad.  I mean, an orphaned kid who's traveling with a guy who just lost his brother!  And on top of that, his other brother is trying to kill him!  What's kinda funny though is that if you watch that movie backwards, it's pretty much the same thing lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I have never, ever, cried watching a movie, except one. I can't watch anything about World War II, 'cause it just breaks me. I never cry during dog movies, because I'm more of a cat person and I'm too busy pointing out what couldn't happen and such.
The only movie I cried at was Anne Frank. I sobbed my heart out, it was horrible.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!