News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Really sad movies

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 04, 2011, 08:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I cried my eyes out at The Christmas Shoes! When I was watching it with my relatives in the living room tears were coming down my face because it has a really sad meaning, both to the movie and song. I don't think I'd want to read the book..I'd be crying like a baby!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SandyB

I found Grave of the Fireflies profoundly moving.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Ungatt Trunn

Martin the Warrior was REALLY sad....Just like the book!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Mattio

Les Mis it translates to the miserables doesn't sound happy to me

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 07, 2011, 05:42:32 AM
My dad tried numbers of times to get me to watch The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas but I didn't let him. He said to me, 'Do you just like happy clappy movies?' (yeesss!!!!) ;)

That was really sad, and I only saw little bits of it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

blindsimeonjtp

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on April 11, 2013, 02:35:54 AM
my girl is pretty sad.
I've never seen that movie. What was it about?

Life is too short to rush through it.

blindsimeonjtp

it will destory the story

WarriorOfMossflower

There's a movie called Hero, made in 2002. It was full of plot-twisters and I almost cried at the end when Nameless... I won't go on, for the sake of spoilers.
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who's seen Hero.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Shadowed One

The Martin the Warrior series was pretty sad. Also Bambi, I don't like it, but it is supposed to be really sad.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Lily

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on April 13, 2013, 05:37:40 AM
There's a movie called Hero, made in 2002. It was full of plot-twisters and I almost cried at the end when Nameless... I won't go on, for the sake of spoilers.
I've seen it! I love it, it's such a beautifully constructed film. I think I actually did cry at the end.

Bridge to Terabithia is really sad. I knew what was coming because I'd read the book, so I cried for most of the movie, I think. :P

I cry a lot during movies.

rainyzoey

Titanic is the movie which made me to cry, I recovered only after 2 days.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Lily on April 15, 2013, 01:39:34 AM
Bridge to Terabithia is really sad. I knew what was coming because I'd read the book, so I cried for most of the movie, I think. :P

Oh, me and my sister like that film, in truth, I've never cried during a move. I can make tears, but it's hard to do.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on April 13, 2013, 05:37:40 AM
I've seen it! I love it, it's such a beautifully constructed film. I think I actually did cry at the end.

I cry a lot during movies.
I watched that movie, it was indeed sad.

Quote from: rainyzoey on April 15, 2013, 10:37:04 AM
Titanic is the movie which made me to cry, I recovered only after 2 days.
That also is a sad movie, considering it is a true story,

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 15, 2013, 07:16:12 PM

Oh, me and my sister like that film, in truth, I've never cried during a move. I can make tears, but it's hard to do.
Lol! Me neither. In fact, I never cry, and I can't make them.