News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Really sad movies

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 04, 2011, 08:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Have you watched a really sad movie?
You can talk about it here if you want.
;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I thought "Old Yeller" was suppose to be sad. But I didn't cry. It was not sad at all.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

I cry at just about everything. Steel Magnolias and Terabithia are two I can name off the top of my head.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Osu on July 04, 2011, 05:13:41 PM
I cry at just about everything. Steel Magnolias and Terabithia are two I can name off the top of my head.
Yes! I cried when I watched 'Terabithia' too.
And the other day, I watched this movie about a boy who was awfully sick.  He died in the end. It was sooo sad!
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Where the Wild Things Are was a pretty sad movie. It was also extremely weird!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Bananagirl

saving private Ryan is a very sad movie  :'(

Matthias720

It's a Wonderful Life; a sad movie with a happy ending. No Christmas is complete without it.

Osu

Those are all movies I've never seen and always wanted to. You guys are making me sad just mentioning them. :(
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

I haven't seen it, but I've heard The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is quite a sad movie.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

My dad tried numbers of times to get me to watch The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas but I didn't let him. He said to me, 'Do you just like happy clappy movies?' (yeesss!!!!) ;)
I'm not a hipster.

martins#1fan

At the end, Where the Red Fern Grows is pretty darn sad.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

The Lady Shael

I think I cried three times during Up. But I laughed too, so it's not really a sad movie. Pixar does a great job of putting out well-rounded movies.

And I'm a girl so of course the chick flicks get me every time. :( The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, etc.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

daskar666

I never cry during movies but the saddest ones I watched were AI and the Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
I watch action movies almost exclusively so I haven't come across too much sad ones.
Saving Private Ryan wasn't sad IMO.

Redwall Musician

The Love Comes Softy movies are sad. (Not really but old people think so) They are like soap operas.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

Uhh! I can't stand that series!
There's always someone dying!!  :'( :'(
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.