Which side do you root for?

Started by Orinoco, August 26, 2012, 01:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajc3000fox

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 26, 2012, 07:06:37 PM
Ah generally root fer the vermin, but enjoy the quotez, zingin', an' aw the rest o' the lot of the goodbeasts.

Firstly, SKYRIM WILL BE FREE, HAIL ULFRIC!

and i always vote for the hero's. I'd like to see myself as one. But there are vermin i have respect for, just mostly in their abilities
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

redwallgurl

I like the hereos most of the time, depending on their personalities. If one is too snotty or just a rude type of personality I probably won't care too much if they win. But for the vermin I probably don't care to much for them since they are extremly cruel and bullies. I do enjoy the stupid vermin who have no idea what they're doing or who change their ways.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Gingivere Greeneyes

DOWN WITH ULFRIC! KILLER OF KINGS! ON THE DAY OF YOUR DEATH WE WILL DRINK AND WE'LL SING!

I generally root for the heros. Never the villains. I like a lot of the villains, but I never wanted them to win.  :-\
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Redwallfan7

I've always been attached to the foxes in the series. Foxes are cool in my opinion. They're looked down upon by most people, but I just like to see how they look and how they hunt. I especially liked:

Mokkan, Vannan, and Predak (Marlfox)

Bane (Mossflower)

Chickenhound amd Sela (Redwall)

Skalrag (Martin the Warrior)

Raconza (Pearls of Litra)

(The foxes from Rakkety Tam)

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ajc3000fox

Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on August 28, 2012, 06:17:44 PM
DOWN WITH ULFRIC! KILLER OF KINGS! ON THE DAY OF YOUR DEATH WE WILL DRINK AND WE'LL SING!

;D lol glad some one new what i was talking about

"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

WildDoogyPlumm

Generally the good guys, but that includes any "vermin" who seems to have a bit of good in them, even if it doesn't come out much.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tam and Martin

Definately the good guys but every once and a while the bad guys (like Blaggut and stuff). Totally agree with SpiderMonkey that sometimes you want to root for good vermin.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

Cornflower MM

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 26, 2012, 01:10:25 AM
I generally cheer the heroes on, but I sometimes have one particular vermin that I enjoy reading about.  In that case, I cheer for the heroes, but that specific vermin as well.

TOPIC REVIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, Spider Monkey, I do the same. And when the vermin die, I'm always like, "Aww...But I liked that guy!"

Sailears

Goodbeasts mostly.

But Blaggut and Romsca are worth cheering for.
My ears, how are you, wot!

321tumbler

I lean towards goodies, but sometimes I have to admire the tactics of the baddies.

Thomas Barkshield

Personally I like the good beasts most of the time, but there was that one guy from Pearls with the crazy mind who I liked

Romsca

It really depends. Usually I root for the good vermin. The main heroes are usually so good they're annoying

Shadowed One

I root for the good guys, but I do like some vermin, like Little Red and his gang.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.