News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*watches the fight with interest* Why is it always you two?

Rainshadow

*Stuffs cream down Narnia's ears*  Ha!  *Goes to Wonwill and shoves an apple into her mouth*  Take that!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

*slams two pies in Rain's face* Take that mate!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Dumps hotroot soup in Narnia's eyes*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

*bites into the apple* Next time, give me a green one.

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

*calmly chooses weapon* I challenge you...to celery fencing! *brandishes celery stick*

Redwallfan7

*pours jelly down WonWill's ears* Har, har, try that out matey!

Dannflower Reguba

"Sheesh you two, that's taking things to the vicious level, a squirrel have some soup while you two is fightin' down there... And that's comin' from the one who started it!"

OOC: He's hanging from the rafters by his tail to escape the mess.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

*ducks a flying donut*

*record scratches* Oh wait, they don't have donuts in the Abbey ;D

Rainshadow

*Throws pudding at danflorreguba*  No hiding!

Dannflower Reguba

*swings to the left*
"Ay! Don't get me involved in your deadly-dual!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I will!  *Tosses backs of hotroot pepper dust at danflorreguba*  (Yes I have been reading Loamhedge recently ;D)

Dannflower Reguba

*Swings above rafters*
"Hmph! No ya' won't!"