News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Throws Chocolate Muffins of Death at Narnia*  Hahahaha!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 10, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
  'Ey!  *Throws a sticky jam at AxeHound*

*Throws flaming pudding at Rainshadow*

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

'Ey!  No flames!  *Throws pineapple upside-down cake at both*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Now, back to the eatin'!  *Stuffs face into a cake*

Redwallfan7

*pushes Rain into the cake* Woops, sorry mate, my paws slipped ;D

Rainshadow

*Glares at Redwallfan7 and throws cake at her*  Whoops!  Sorry mate, me paws must've slipped! ;D

Redwallfan7

*smears cake on Rain* My paws are still slipping! :D

Rainshadow

*Tackles Redwallfan7 and knocks her into a giant cake*  Ah!  Sorry, me paws are like butter!