News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

*hands out strawberries* Enjoy your peaceful feast!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

*Licks paw and swipes it on head*  How dare ye?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

On second thought, the so-called 'sane' people aren't that sane.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Bacon.... comes.... from.... pigs..... CANNIBAL!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

But I'm not a pig, so I'm not a cannibal.  I'm a cat, and cats eat meat.  So, meat comes from other animals.  Pigs are another animal. ;D  *Eats more bacon*

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

pigs don't exist in the redwall universe.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID!?   YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL, AND NOT JUST THE METAPHORICAL ONE! WE ARE NOW VULNERABLE TO VERMIN ATTACKS JUST BECAUSE YOU ATE BACON! *short circuits* *wakes up* well, i guess emotional outbursts require more than 4.9 volts.

Rainshadow

Looks like somebody needs some bacon.  *Hands bacon to psybox*  There ye go, mate!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Mmm!  Can I have some scones with me bacon?

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

*Hands Redwallfan7 some cordial and bacon*  There ye go, mate!  Can ye pass me some scones?  Preferably some barley scones.

psybox

under one condition, that, if not agreed to, i will hide every barley scene ever made before you eat any.  The condition is you stop eating bacon.  forever.

Rainshadow

Wot condition, you cruel beast?  'Ow dare ye try an' make a pore beast starve!