News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisscar

*picks up jug of cider* Is there any more cake? Or apple crumble, for that matter?
Please click!

Rainshadow

*Hands Trisscar cake and apple crumble*  There ye go, mate!  Can ye pass the berry bread please?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trisscar

Of course! *passes the berry bread* I thank ye kindly, mate!
Please click!

Rainshadow

Thankee, an' y'welcome!  *Eats bread*  Mmm!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Trisscar

*munches cake* Ah...this is great. I wouldn't miss this for anything.
Please click!

Rainshadow

Amen, mate!  Ooh!  *Eyes the Deeper'n'Ever Turnip'n'Tater'n'Beetroot Pie*  Can ye pass the pie, mate?  That looks good!

Trisscar

Of course, matey! *passes pie* Now for that custard...
Please click!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trisscar

Please click!

Dalek Fur

Rainshadow

Hey, Dalek!  *Waves at Dalek*  Can ye pass me a bit o' that trifle, please?

Dalek Fur

Sure thing! * passes the trifle, then picks up a slice of apple pie* Hmmm!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

*Starts eating trifle slowly, trying to savor the flavor*  Mmm!  That's good!  *Passes bread to Redwallfan7*  There ye are, mate!  You gotta try some trifle though.  It's really good.  *Passes trifle to Redwallfan7*

Dalek Fur