News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

*uses distraction*

HaHAR! Eat hotroot!

*hurls soup*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

How did this happen? *Stands on tall chair, waving arms* Stop this madness! This a celebration! Not some food fight for Dibbuns! Now, why don't  you all calm down and clean up a bit? *Says in the voice of an annoying Abbot*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

For shame!  *Gives everyone who was fighting the wiggly paw of shame*  Naughty, naughty!  Do ye want to be washin' pots an' pans for the rest o' the season?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Nope! I'll help clean up, in fact! *starts to clean up*

Rainshadow

Good.  Now, Wisteria, do ye want to get back to eatin'?  *Sits down and reaches for the pudding*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Ye may not eat tha' until ye clean off me face.  *Shoves cake covered face in Redwallfan7's*

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Skyblade

Congrats Icefire! How do you become a season namer anyway?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

DanielofRedwall

Mods select you and send you a PM if you've been chosen.
Received mostly negative reviews.