News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

(2012) Autumn Nameday Celebration

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, September 01, 2012, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

*Pulls Rain into the cake* So are mine!, ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Woohoo!  *Goes swimming in the cake*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

*Slides under table and eats food quietly*

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, let's gather the people who believe in a nice ordinary feast and go somewhere else.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

*Cleans off face*  Awright, awright!  Let's go to a real feast, not this madness!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

Rainshadow

Who wants a race on the battlements?  *Sprints to the wall top*

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 12, 2012, 07:12:25 PM
  Who wants a race on the battlements?  *Sprints to the wall top*

OOC: Wouldn't it be best NOT to have that? Someone has to lose, and that wouldn't be fair... Besides, this is Fall, not Summer.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  *Sigh*  Alright.

BIC:  *Looks back, no one's following*  Oh, okay.  No race.

Redwallfan7

I want to say the ready set go line in the race!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

AxeHound

*Follows sane people outside* I think I'll join you and have a nice, quiet feast on the walltops.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

*Does cartwheels and rolls all the way to the walltops*  Whee!  Let's get summat ta eat!

Dannflor

Dodging bombing swiming and diving in food Dannflor gets up behind rainshadow and pours hotroot pepper all over her.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7