News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

What are you talking about.....

I am the one who makes them.....

Rainshadow

DIE FROM THE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

Arggghhh *spits out chocolate muffin* Aha!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Noooo *dies* somebeast burry me!

(Lol)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.  ... ... ... (timelapse) if the weighted companion cube could speak, and aperture science uses this opportunity to remind you it cannot, then it would surely say that it would rather die in a fire than become a burden to you.

UNKN0WN

<this is a technical test>

what on earth!

Redwallfan7

I hate spiders >:( One just came in my room. I'm in another room, hoping that it will go away *shudders*

DanielofRedwall

If you watch "Toy Story 3" backwards its about a college drop-out who steals a bunch of toys from a little girl. And if you watch "Godzilla" backwards its about a nice monster who helps fix a destroyed city and then moonwalks in to the ocean.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

If you watch Madagascar backwards, it's about 4 animals that escape from an island filled with horrible creatures and they get on a boat headed to New York.  When they get there they are captured and put into the New York Zoo.

Redwallfan7

tigers are awesome

Rainshadow

I wanna listen to Skillet right now for some odd reason.