News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Norman Denny's translation made it quite good, he does mention there being other clunkier translations that translate directly, rather than his translation which conveys the spirit of the work through translation.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

@The Skarzs   You are famous now. You have 1,153 subscribers. YOU NEED TO CREATE NEW, FRESH, HIP, CONTENT FOR THESE NEW PEOPLE.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I think you upload a one second video of you just going "Mm." And link it whenever you want to say that in a post.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Mm.
That would be a .43 second video.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well it would be the best .43 second video.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Nadaz, voice of the host

Hey @Skarz I enjoyed your videos I would susribe but I don't have a YouTube account
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Skarzs

Oh! Well, I'm glad you like them. :)
Though I don't think you need a YT account to subscribe. . . Just a gmail. Might be wrong.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Gmail account = YouTube account, is what I've found. You just log in with your Gmail email and password. 'Cause it's all Google, I believe.

Delthion

I just realized that I've been on this forum for 4 years and 15 days! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.