News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

No, because he's a door-eating printer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Chicken pox vith a zide o' gravy train, but dinnae zpill ze ghozt toez oot o' ze airplane or zey zhaw zurely mutate intae grapez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Sing, sing, sing, sing, everybody got to sing!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Explode, implode, deplode, explode, implode, deplode, explode, implode, deplode, explode, implode, deplode, explode, implode, deplode, explode, implode, deplode,explode, implode, deplode,explode, implode, deplode,explode, implode, deplode,explode, implode, deplode...

Rainshadow

Would you like a jelly baby?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Err, are they vegetarian? What is a jelly baby? Oh, btw... NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN! I am TAC-NYAN! Eater of souls! Destroyer of worlds! Wait, are souls vegetarian?

Rainshadow

TAC-NYAN?  Is that like Pac-man?  PAC-MAN!!!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze terrible teeth are attackin'! RUN!

@RUN!@       > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >                                   >   
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

What lies out there?  No one knows!  The tide could bring in anything so steady as she goes!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

It's the attack of the evil mutant man-eating opera houses!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet.  The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Norham Waterpaw

Ha! Yeah, I've heard that one before, but it still makes me laugh.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Having lots of fun writing my fanfic.  :D  Lol, I'm writing a very emotional scene while listening to a very emotional (for me, at least) song, so I'm just telling myself, "DO NOT CRY!  DO NOT CRY!"  That would be really awkward if anyone saw me.  They'd be like, "Whoa, are you okay?" and I'd be like, "Yeah, totally okay, *sob* I'm just writing and listenin' to music!  *Sob*  Totally good.  Seriously.  *Sob*"
  Lol, they'd probably say, "Um, oooookaaayyy, I'm just gonna go over there and watch TV now.  Remind me never to talk to you while you're writing again, 'kay?"