Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Ever gone tree diving?  ;D Only squirrels can do it.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

I will not look at the reviews for Believe....I will not look at the reviews at Believe....I will not look...BUT I REALLY WANT TOO....but I won't!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Sandworms from Arrakis over several years had suddenly gained sentience due to a peculiar accident that involved a slice of toast and a turnip that kenned too much for its own good. With this newly aquired sentience they decided to conquer the known universe. They stole several Imperial spacecraft and quickly sped off to start invading. Unfortunately, they had not yet aquired the ability to make any sense of the manual Space Travel for Idiots, which is a quite unremarkable book that has been kenned to put even crazy squirrels (one in particular ah will not mention) into such a state of boredom that they will often go into a deep sleep and not wake up for several decades; and their terribly short quest to conquer the known galaxy was drastically cut short when all of their spacecraft crashed into a nearby sun in a wonderful display of death and misfortune.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Wonderful what? Wonderful what, HiAG!??!!? I must know!!!!!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

FANTASMYSTIC!!!!!!

That is my catch phrase, no one else may steal it. It is my signature phrase, just like HiaG says 'weasels' and 'quoth the raven'
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I was shouting 'Weasels' today at school lol!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Wow. HoaG's had quite the influence on ya, eh?

Redwall Musician

Yes, he does. Sometime me and my older brother will be talking. (We talk about random things). And I'll said, "But weasels secretly rule the earth."

HiaG reminds me of someone I watched on Wipe Out. Only the guy on Wipe Out said the rabbits took over the world.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Rats are secretly the rulers of the universe. You just don't know it yet. Shh...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Whoever told ye tha' iz lyin'. They juzt control a zmall galaxy tha' iz near the Andromeda galaxy. Ah'd continue talkin' aboat it, but any further information regardin' the zubject has been clazzified az top-zecret by the Weasels an' thuz ah cannae zpeak aboat it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Twitch the Devious, the rat that currently lives in residence in my house, introduced me to the leaders of the army. Their names were: Quicksilver, the Intel Operative; Jetstone, the Galloper; Minnie, the Spy; Lucy, the Assassin; Igor, the Muscle; Phantom, the Plant; Mhera, the Innocent-Looking Operative; and Mystique, the Master of Disguise.

Icefire

I've got my siblings talking about Death-Defying Beavers!!!!!

Nightfire

Icefire

WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Now I just have to decide which is more fun...conquering the world or bringing Camelot to it's knees while pretending to be a loyal knight.