News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

It is very immersive, and with mods it's even more so.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

W0NWILL

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 06, 2014, 05:05:36 AM
Quote from: W0NWILL on June 05, 2014, 11:38:47 PM
Today in the schoolbus, I started sing 'Wheels on the Bus'. After a couple verses, someone joined in. I don't remember their lyrics being an original part of the song.

'The Sophia under the bus goes squish squish squish, crack crack crack, crush crush crush. The Sophia under the bus goes squish crack crush, aaaalll through the town!'
Well. That's rather rude of them.

Eh, we're good friends, it was in good fun, and I was being rather annoying. Who likes to hear Wheels on the Bus? It's like the song that never ends.

Also, last day of school was today! Woot! *confetti*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2014, 04:03:31 PM
  I helped Ulfric Stormcloak take over Solitude yesterday, then got killed by two Elder Dragons attacking me near Dawnstar SIMULTANEOUSLY!  (One breathed fire and the other breathed ice, so that was fun.  And what's weird: when I started fighting, there was just the frost one, and I've taken down Elder Dragons singlehandedly, so I wasn't too worried.  BUT THEN OUT OF NOWHERE THE OTHER SHOWED UP AND ATTACKED ME FROM BEHIND.  Ugh.)
My brother hasn't been playing it too long, so he's a low level.
But on one mission, he got attacked by three dragons at once. THREE! It didn't matter if he went to the previous save or the save before that, he would always have to fight three dragons! Eventually, he got me to play for him and I just ran all the way to his checkpoint. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Oh, has anyone played the main storyline, and had to sneak into the party, being only able to smuggle a few things in? I was doing that, and all I snuck in was my thieves guild outfit and a dagger. I really only used my sword for bosses after all, and I wouldn't need it. So I got through it just fine, and escaped with only some minor scuffles I quieted with calm magic. No sooner than I'm out, then I'm attacked by a dragon. All I had was my mediocre armor and knife, so I'm running around with next to no healing potions, and generally being mopped by the dragon. I died that time, and when I reloaded, I ran as faaaar away as I could.

The Skarzs

I could only sneak so far; then I had to kill my way out. :P I should have brought some armor, but I didn't. So I grabbed some armor I found randomly and used it. Then I ran as quickly as I could.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I always wear my heavy armour (EBONY ARMOUR FOR THE WIN!  (Until I get better armour.)) and carry either my Dark Brotherhood attire or my Thieves Guild armour for the stealthy quests.  They're light and I've got the steed stone, so if I wear my heavy armour, it totally doesn't bug me.  Awesome, right?  ;D  (What's also awesome is that I ditched Wuuthrad for a faster glass greatsword that I named Brisingr, then I made an enchanted ebony bow named Stick-Shooter.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I like being orcs (berserk rage=awesome; I mean, 50% less damage taken and 50% more damage given? YEAH BUDDY!) I use orcish armor because it's lighter than the Blades armor (2 less protection ::)) and you can more easily upgrade it twice than with ebony. I'll be using it for a long time yet. Also, the orc tribe camps let me in without any questions ;D. I use a glass mace with fire and an ebony axe with soul capture. I haven't found much use for shields and two-handed weapons, though. I'll do that with another character.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

There was a party you have to sneak into in Oblivion, that was so much fun cause you get locked into a house with other people and then you're supposed to kill them off one by one. The only problem was that house so tiny on the inside, it was almost impossible to be alone with a person. I usually play wood elf, dark elf, nord, or orc. I like making mage orcs because it contradicts their natural traits.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rainshadow

I play Khajiit because, c'mon, I win money so easy when I get into fist fights!  I have CLAWS!  (Also, night vision doesn't hurt.  ;))  But yeah, my greatsword has an absorb health enchantment, my bow is fire damage (and I can now zoom with it, so that's awesome.  ;D)), and I can't remember what all I have in the way of armour enchantments, but I have the Mask of Clavicus Vile.  I call it my Loki mask 'cause it has the horns that Loki has on his helmet.  :P

@Skarzs:  I'm a Khajiit, but because of a quest I did near Markarth, I can go into orc camps without having to put up a fight.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Oh, yeah. I have that mask as well. (I think I use it as a helmet as well, because it has some beefy protection) I also have a glass sword with health absorb; lot's of weapons I carry around. ::)

Ugh, it doesn't matter how high a level you are: the Dwemer ruins are always annoying. >:( Stupiddwarvenspidersandthosestupidelf-thingsIforgetthenameof.

@Edraithel: my brother likes the dark elf; fire cloaking as well as looking awesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Ugh, yeah, I'm trying to retrieve some sort of heirloom from Tolvald's Cave, and there are Falmer and Charus all over the place!  (Some Frostbite Spiders and Ice Wraiths, too, but not nearly as many as the Falmer and Charus.)

W0NWILL

Ugh, I hate Falmer. They're creepy!

The Skarzs

All in favor of calling Falmer the most hated mob is the Elder Scrolls games?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Nah, it's Weeping Angels.

...Wait, Weeping Angels aren't in Elder Scrolls!

It's still Weeping Angels. They're always the most hated.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.