News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

For example, one of my other reasons that thought up for getting a pixie cut is that there is less risk of choking when you accidentally swallow a hair. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I tried to swallow hair when I was about 6 and below.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

My hair it's usually sorta spiky I the front. Now I can picture Mask sneaking up on me and rubbing my head, lol.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

That is disturbing... The only boy whose hair I've ever really rubbed was my brother' sand he hated it, so no, just no. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Maudie

Delthion

Maudie

Another upside I wrote on my list was "Biker dudes will be attracted to you, especially if you wear lots of eyeliner and mascara." That was a joke, btw. I don't think I want biker dudes to be attracted to me.

Delthion

Huh? I think you might be posting in the wrong thread...

Maudie

No, I was talking about my list of reasons to get a pixie cut. Maybe I should just move it to the the Girly Thread... :P

Delthion

*Understanding dawns.* Ohh, I see.

Maudie

Am I boring you with all this talk of my newest obsession? Why don't we talk about you? ;D

Delthion

No thank you! I extremely dislike being the center of attention, unless I make it that way and then only for a few seconds.

Maudie

Alright, we can talk about me. My favorite subject. :D