News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 09, 2014, 06:34:55 PM
Here's sone fairly random that I should have known all this time but just learned: Russa is the younger sister of Amber and Jukka. I knew Jukka and Amber were sisters. :P
.....Hee...hee....hee......um...
Freddy

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on December 09, 2014, 09:25:45 PM
Gddhvhghkytktykdtydkdtyjtkdytykddytkytkdtykdtykdtkdykytdytkdydtktdyktykdkytdydtkdkytdktytkyddtkytydkytdkdktytkydkydttdykytdkytkdydktkytdtykdewtrdkytdkuyulfbvyjevtyercecrterycrveudvtiyvdty.
One of the longest words in the Martian language, that I know of.

How DARE you say things like that about my mother?!  *Slaps Masky 1.0*  (;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

*Slaps Rain for slapping Mask*
*Slaps Soren for existing*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

*slaps The Mask for slapping me*
*slaps Rain because it's a popular thing to do*

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

*Starts screaming because Masky 2.0 and Ren-chan slapped my swollen chipmunk cheeks*  *Punches both of them in the face*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Punches Deli-chan in the face for finding amusement in what's going on*

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

*walks in* um... *tries to walk out but gets ties up* MMMPPMHPHMMPHHMHP
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

*Grabs knife." Be stiiillll......
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

*Bursts in through wall, Izeroth and Bluerose could be seen on the other side* *I take off my backpack and pull out a hole that can summon any character from any plane of existence* End of the line.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Delthion

*Hijacks Conrad's backpack and sends him to a different plane of existence.*

The Mask

*Slaps Skarz, Rain and Soren then stomps on Del*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock