News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Time for Big Fish to die!  :D :))

Oh this is it, it's going down.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A GAME TO VALIDATE?! It's frozen again, I'd stake my account on it.

. . . . . . . . .

Profanity
DAMN YOU BIG FISH!
[close]

*Throws random things everywhere* *Shreds paper* *Jumps on various breakable things* *Flips furniture* *Claws things to shreds* *Takes hammer and starts smashing things* *Goes into another room and glass breaking is heard*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

@Cornflower MM what is the little picture in your signature? whats it mean?
im gay!!!!!!

Rusvul

Also what is big fish and what game are you playing? (Or trying to play?)

Lady Ashenwyte

Who is Big Fish? He sounds like a mobster.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

*enters with a bad powerpoint animation effect* hello

I steal all my jokes from tumblr
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

I steal all my jokes from memes that are made from tumblr.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip on July 04, 2016, 02:41:39 AM
I steal all my jokes from memes that are made from tumblr.

Made from Tumblr?

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

Do you guys think a 115lb five foot three 18 year old girl could fit in a Fisher Price car? I'm asking for a friend

Spoiler
[close]
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on July 04, 2016, 02:52:30 AM
Do you guys think a 115lb five foot three 18 year old girl could fit in a Fisher Price car? I'm asking for a friend

Spoiler
[close]

No.

Aimless Gallivanter

Thank you ,Rosie, for believing in me, er, my friend.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Aimless Gallivanter

I've got the best cosplay in mind I just need this to work. Uh, I mean my friend needs this to work. Cuz my friend is going to try to fit inside a Fisher Price car. Not me. No. What a preposterous idea.
im gay!!!!!!