News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Thinking about installing the SMF 2.1 beta on the site (not this forum) so I can try it out, and maybe get to working on the new theme that this forum'll need whenever we make the upgrade.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Finally made it through the penultimate level on Halo 3. Never. Again.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on July 07, 2016, 04:00:04 AM
Random fact: Apparently, I am immune to cyanide, because cherry pits have cyanide in them...and I have eaten probably three dozen at a time while swallowing the pits. ;D

Apple seeds have cyanide too. That's why you don't give apple cores to chickens. (Once in a while is okay, but not often) And I've eaten a ton of apple seeds. :P

Amarith Waterspring

The apple seeds are okay to swallow, they have a protective sac around them so it doesn't break down in your stomach. As long as they aren't already broken, I think.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

You would have to eat a bowl of apple seeds at once to get cyanide poisoning. :P I think you'd just get a stomach ache from eating a couple spoonfuls, mostly because of how hard it would be on your stomach.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

THOR! ODIN'S SON, PROTECTOR OF MANKIND!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Sagetip on July 08, 2016, 02:22:44 PM

Halo 3 has some very difficult levels...

The very last one hates me, I swear it's out to kill me. ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 08, 2016, 04:00:57 PM
Quote from: Sagetip on July 08, 2016, 02:22:44 PM

Halo 3 has some very difficult levels...

The very last one hates me, I swear it's out to kill me. ;D
Its not necessarily the difficulty, it's just such an ammo waste... And so scary... And so annoying... If there was one good thing about Halo 4 it's that there isn't flood. Though the Prometheans are just as annoyingly hard to kill.

The final level actually seemed slightly easier. Though Halo 3 is pretty hard overall. Stupid Brutes and their high health.

Eulaliaaa!

That final level hates me. I was playing it one time with my brother, he was driving, and I mentioned something about being better at driving than him. So, to figure it out we decided to let me drive. We both got out of the car, and the second I get out a piece of metal comes flying out of nowhere, hits me in the head, and kills me. How does that happen?!!!