News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

What I hated about that one level was the ranged form Flood. . . so annoying.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

BTW, kinda funny how we were talking about Halo on page 117.... ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

Well you just moved it to 118

Hickory

Wow.

Yeah, the ranged forms are super, but you should really kill them ASAP cause they'll turn into the tank forms.

The previous Flood incarnations were far better. Just combat and infection, nothing more.

And carriers.

At any rate I liked fighting the covenant better.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

My stomach just growled and it seriously sounded like someone laughing O_O

I actually like fighting the Flood, it provides a nice challenge ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Also a nice nightmare.

And what are you talking about "challenging"? Jackals are far harder to kill! Elites have shields! BEAM RIFLES!

Eulaliaaa!

All you have to do is find the weak spot in the Jackal shield, that place where their hand is exposed, and then shoot them. And Elites.... yeah, they can be hard to kill. But still, it's harder to take down a wave of those tiny Flood guys that jump at you and slowly take your armor down and kill you.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Brutes and Hunters are the hardest, guys.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I remember the first time I tried to take down a Hunter... good times :D  Not.

Hickory

It's way, just get close, dodge the keeper, and soot at their back:

The infection forms are easy, get them clustered together. They explode at once, and with one or two your shields will kill them.

Eulaliaaa!

I've learned how to kill them since then, but the first time. Nope. That was painful :P Especially with all the stupid Brutes ganging up on me!

Hickory

The worst thing is the Ghosts. Especially in Halo 2, they just swarm you.

Eulaliaaa!

Urrrrrgh, I hate it when they do that.

Hickory

Lol.

How's Fallout 4 going for you?