News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 22, 2016, 12:16:01 AM
Oh we were definitely terrible. I don't know if we were the worst but we were certainly close to it.

Hickory

What's a good spot in my house to perform a sacrifice?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Sagetip on July 22, 2016, 01:33:19 AM

The bathroom would probably be your best bet. ;)

Any reason you asked that?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I wanted to send my schoolbooks from last year to Hell, but it's too late.

I'll perform a mass ritual with my friends and the end of the upcoming school year.

The Skarzs

I sacrifice this defecation to the plumbing gods in reparation for my overindulgence in the consummation of comestibles! *Flush.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Basement/Garden/Sacrificial Altar (what, Americans don't have those?)/Wherever the centre of your house is/Find a nearby convergence of Ley Lines.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Quote from: Skarzs on July 22, 2016, 02:16:06 AM
I sacrifice this defecation to the plumbing gods in reparation for my overindulgence in the consummation of comestibles! *Flush.*

...........seriously Skarzs?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 22, 2016, 02:17:05 AM
Basement/Garden/Sacrificial Altar (what, Americans don't have those?)/Wherever the centre of your house is/Find a nearby convergence of Ley Lines.
Ley Lines?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on July 22, 2016, 02:21:26 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on July 22, 2016, 02:16:06 AM
...........seriously Skarzs?
YES.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

@LT Sandpaw Many terrible things happened in the name of those ten empires but calling them evil is taking it too far, in my opinion.

Quote from: Sagetip on July 22, 2016, 02:37:53 AM
Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 22, 2016, 02:17:05 AM
Ley Lines?

Ley lines are apparent alignments of places of significance in the geography or culture of an area, often including man-made structures.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

I didn't watch the whole video, so I can't judge the specific claims it makes, but I wouldn't have any problem labeling an empire that methodically killed truckloads of innocent people, like WWII Japan, the Third Reich, and colonial Spain, as "evil". If that ends up causing us to sort some nations that we previously admired into that category, then that's unfortunate, but it's an unavoidable consequence of logic. Doing some things that were arguably good doesn't counterbalance all the bad things they did. Perhaps Mussolini made the trains run on time, but that's not the lens through which his reign will or should be judged.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Norham Waterpaw

Quick, buy a BKB and become immune to spells!

Or just buy a Linken's sphere. It's better anyways.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Hickory