Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on July 26, 2016, 08:12:40 PM
I ARE SCARED.

A BOY WANTS TO ASK ME OUT.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS.

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Bring matchsticks and a flamethrower.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I think you mean matchsticks and some hair spray. Much more discreet.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

On Sunday I found a broken iPhone 5 on the side of the road, so I put it in my pocket and took it home to dissect.  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Eulaliaaa!

Why can I so easily see you in a dark basement, hunched over a table with an iPhone, a blowtorch in one hand and a hammer in the other as you cackle maniacally?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wylder Treejumper

Nah, that's more like me, just with needlenose pliers and superglue in addition to the blowtorch.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I'd be this guy.

(That's not actually me, that's Sam Salvati from Baltimore Knife and Sword. And, yes, that is a flaming sword.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

There's usually a jet of flame coating the blade.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Well, you didn't have to take a screenshot of one of the most hilarious faces ever. And that sword is literally shooting flames. In real life. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on July 27, 2016, 04:45:31 AM
On Sunday I found a broken iPhone 5 on the side of the road, so I put it in my pocket and took it home to dissect.  ;D

There's a story on r/nosleep about that. It also involves a date, so if I were you I'd be concerned.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Has anyone seen Gilmore Girls? Cause they're bringing that show back and I used to love it ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on July 27, 2016, 01:52:08 AM
@Cornflower MM I saw the new one as soon as it came out. While probably the truest of his most recent videos, the kind that make you say AMEN, it's also by far the raunchiest.

@Søren: Mmm, yeah, I guess it is.

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 26, 2016, 11:46:01 PM
I did finish it.

@Jet the binturong: Cool!

Søren

I think I'd like to host the next Mafia game using @Skyblade's suggestions.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

That's great, Søren! You could even start it now, I think. Presidential Mafia is close to ending.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 27, 2016, 02:34:12 AM
Quote from: Mask on July 26, 2016, 08:12:40 PM
I ARE SCARED.

A BOY WANTS TO ASK ME OUT.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS.

SAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Bring matchsticks and a flamethrower.

You could use the imaginary thing and name it Del. ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, and to save on buying scuba gear and a gas mask, just wear a burqa instead. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien