News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

why exactly are you saving the shout box log?
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

The main reason why (and why right now, rather than putting it off) is because I need it for reference. It was a good idea to do it anyway, though, so I can dig out stuff that people want, like silly stories and such, so that it doesn't get totally lost to the mists of time.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 19, 2016, 01:48:20 PM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 19, 2016, 03:33:27 AM
North America:

Quote from: Jet the binturong on July 18, 2016, 10:08:54 PM
Quote from: Sagetip on July 18, 2016, 05:31:15 PM
Europe: The catacombs underneath Paris.

That's more evil than mystical.

Not really. The bones are just bones, and skeletons don't represent evil.

It's also man-made and built just to house the dead. I'm thinking more ley-line-ish. Where places were built on nexuses of power. Stone circles, fortresses, temples, that sort of thing. Or places which are just inherently magical, like mountain peaks. Also for Europe I was thinking more along the lines of Scotland or Ireland.
Over a week late to this, but consider Pamukkale on the Asian side of Turkey? The ruins of Greek tombs and stone structures sitting on top of a hot spring and natural calcium deposits.

Kitsune

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 29, 2016, 06:58:53 AM
The main reason why (and why right now, rather than putting it off) is because I need it for reference. It was a good idea to do it anyway, though, so I can dig out stuff that people want, like silly stories and such, so that it doesn't get totally lost to the mists of time.

The mists of time swallow all, you can only shortly hold off the inevitable.

^w^

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

Then get some rest, Galliano. :)

Aimless Gallivanter

is galliano new? that's a good one :)
im gay!!!!!!

Kitsune

No. XD My iPhone autocorrected that a while ago and you said you liked it. It's a type of liquor. :P

I'm going to get some rest. Goodnight, guys.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

@James Gryphon any idea if the blog is color-blind friendly?
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

whoops sorry i meant the forum @James Gryphon
im gay!!!!!!

James Gryphon

Hmmm. I guess it depends on what kind of colorblindness. I can't think of anything that depends on the color distinction, so I guess it should be. It wouldn't be as pretty, of course, particularly with the Experimental theme, where some backgrounds are different colors.
« Subject to editing »