News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Sticks are my personal favorite, but the rectangles are alright too. I'm not a fan of twisties, they're just kind of inconvenient. Still, I love all pretzels, regardless of shape.

Jetthebinturong

Is it weird that whenever I visualise characters from my book, it's always in Viria's style. Like I can perfectly imagine how she would draw my characters. It's really weird to me.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

I'm bored on my birthday... ENTERTAIN YOUR QUEEN, YOU CELLAR PEASANTS!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Rosie Willowwater

If you are bored you can join my pineapple pie contest on Food Fight 2.0 :D

Wylder Treejumper

I have a court jester for you!

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Eulaliaaa!

Wylder Treejumper

The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!

More!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Wylder Treejumper

More! More! More! More jesters!!!

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Eulaliaaa!

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington