News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

you cannot do that, if you think you win, then you lose, if you think you lose, then you win, if you think the game, then you lose.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Psybox, I just listened to Rogue Wave. AWSOME!!! I became interested the moment I read they were signed to Sup Pop records. And then Brushfire records. So you know, they're in the indie genre. There is a lot of great stuff in that genre. Specifically, indie rock, and also lo-fi.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Has anyone here heard Monster by Skillet?  Or Awake and Alive (also by Skillet)?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

I am not a fan of dubstep. Indie and alternative music are my favourites.

EDIT:

I misread that as Skrillex. My mistake!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Today I'm going to watch Madagascar 3: Europe's most wanted
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Primrosewarrior

ack! my faimaly and friends keep teasing me about this boy and I dont even really like him!!!!! >:(

Redwallfan7

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted is in my favorite movies now
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm going to watch Brave tonight!!!  YAY!!!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow