News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I haven't seen Court Jester in over a decade!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Very sad indeed. It is an excellent movie. Danny Kaye is a genius.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Finished Halo 2's campaign, I have two more missions in the first game and then I've completed the whole saga!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 29, 2016, 10:27:33 PM
I have a court jester for you!

The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with the poison the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!

They broke the chalice from the palace! *Gasp!*

The flagon with the dragon has the pellet with the poison the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

Tails of lizards, ears of swine, chicken gizzards soaked in brine, now thine eyes and mine entwine, thy will is broken thou art mine! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on July 28, 2016, 05:45:01 AM
That's great, Søren! You could even start it now, I think. Presidential Mafia is close to ending.
@Skyblade Tommorow night or Sunday maybe.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

I once met a guy in my campaign called Adolfus Bieber.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

i met a guy on overwatch with the name KanyeWist
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

Hey Ash, what's your Reddit username?

Jukka the Sling

Anyone else read the Beyonders series by Brandon Mull?  I'm in the last book and it's awesome.  Gonna read the Fablehaven series next.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

I HAVE OH MY GOODNESS I ONLY READ THE FIRST TWO. IVE ONLY EVER SEEN THE FIRST TWO. Where are the others? Do you live in an alternate universe where they exist? Can you find a portal and send me the next ones?
Is my memory being its usual terrible self and is there only two??
im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

My parents got me a gi for my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and my uncle gave me a $50 giftcard to a Bass and Pro shop ;D I'm so happy. :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Be aware that my Reddit account isn't the... Cleanest. Mild language alert.

But, y'know, that's Reddit...