News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Super Smash Guests MeleeA NEW CHALLENGER MEMBER IS APPROACHING HAS JOINED!

Please be a real member, please be a real member, please be a real member...

Don't be a lurker, don't be a lurker, don't be a lurker...

Hickory

Groddil.

Ignore Prezzers, post in the RP.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 04, 2016, 11:22:16 PM
Again I can't remember many of the specifics because it's been a while since I read the books, but I remember getting really annoyed with Frodo.

In the films, the one that immediately comes to mind is leaving the group in Fellowship and also sending Sam away. I understand that he was under the influence of the Ring, but it was really annoying. Honestly Sam should have been given the Ring, I don't think he'd be very easy to corrupt.

I finished my 30 Seconds to Mars and Imagine Dragons playlists. I think I'll probably do Linkin Park next.

Me with many Imagine Dragons songs:
I hate this song. *Reaches the one minute mark* This song is really cool. *Adds to playlist*

Does anyone else think "I'm So Sorry" sounds like a Fall Out Boy song?

In leaving the Fellowship he attempted to save them from almost certain death. That wasn't the ring influencing him then, it was Boromir's fall proving that everyone would eventually succumb to the ring, he also didn't know that much about Mordor.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Could anybody recommend a good anime? I'm looking to get back into watching it and I don't know what to watch.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

@Lord Ashenwyte: Oooh, Free! is good. It's a swim anime. And there's a basketball one ABareBear is loving, can't remember how to spell the name though.

@Jet the binturong: Oh! Yes! Do a Linkin Park one! I love Linkin Park!

WE'RE BUILDING IT UUUUUUPP
TO BREAK IT BACK DOOOOOOOWWWWN.

Aimless Gallivanter

@Lord Ashenwyte what kind of genres do you like? What have you seen that you really enjoyed?
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on August 05, 2016, 03:31:50 AM
Groddil.

Whaddaya mean Ignore Prezzers? Am I missing something? :P

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 05, 2016, 05:12:32 AM
@Lord Ashenwyte what kind of genres do you like? What have you seen that you really enjoyed?

Something dark. I enjoyed Black Butler, FMA:B and Berserk.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on August 05, 2016, 05:13:23 AM
Quote from: Sagetip on August 05, 2016, 03:31:50 AM
Groddil.

Whaddaya mean Ignore Prezzers? Am I missing something? :P
He said we should wait for Sand.

Reply to my post, and they'll go though the rapids.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 05, 2016, 05:14:08 AM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 05, 2016, 05:12:32 AM

Something dark. I enjoyed Black Butler, FMA:B and Berserk.

Hmm, could I suggest Trigun? It's light-hearted sometimes, but can get pretty darn dark occasionally.

Aimless Gallivanter

Okay cool! Blue Exorcist was a good one, a little more on the funny than dark. Death Parade was dark. I havent seen much of Assassination Classroom but I think that gets dark and its funny. Beyond the Boundary might be of interest to you. My brother highly recommends Steins Gate.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

I would prefer a Fantasy anime. Thanks for the suggestions!

Aimless Gallivanter

so none of those pique your interest? looking for more suggestions?
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on August 05, 2016, 05:28:51 AM
so none of those pique your interest? looking for more suggestions?

Sure!

Aimless Gallivanter

alright! like high fantasy? Cuz blue exorcist amd beyond the boundary and most of those i suggested are darkish fantasy.
HunterxHunter is a really good one.
Noragami
Gurren Lagann
D grayman
those are all fantasy shows id recommend.
fantasy is a really broad genre:/
im gay!!!!!!