News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Peony on August 29, 2016, 03:11:01 PM
I had the weirdest dream last night. . . . . It was set in modern times, but there was a royal family. Ronan Lynch was the prince, but for some reason was in jail, and there was some weirdo people who wanted the throne and kept the queen locked up. And Adam Parrish was in jail, but was getting out, and didn't know Ronan was the prince and then the jail somehow got WiFi so Ronan made some social media account to keep in touch with Adam and to get in contact with his mom and then I woke up before Adam pieced it all together.

I told you it was weird. Would make a cool fanfic though. Thoughts @Jet the binturong @Aimless Gallivanter?

This is my Crusader Kings II game at the moment. Without the modern stuff. Or Ronan Lynch.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Ronan Lynch, the prince of Ireland. ... Does Ireland have a royal family? Or is that just as farfetched as him being an American prince?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

It's raining and thundering at Universal right now...  They shut down all the outdoor rides so pretty much only the 3D ones are running still.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 29, 2016, 03:49:29 PM
I had the weirdest dream last night. . . . . It was set in modern times, but there was a royal family. Ronan Lynch was the prince, but for some reason was in jail, and there was some weirdo people who wanted the throne and kept the queen locked up. And Adam Parrish was in jail, but was getting out, and didn't know Ronan was the prince and then the jail somehow got WiFi so Ronan made some social media account to keep in touch with Adam and to get in contact with his mom and then I woke up before Adam pieced it all together.

I told you it was weird. Would make a cool fanfic though. Thoughts @Jet the binturong @Aimless Gallivanter?

This is my Crusader Kings II game at the moment. Without the modern stuff. Or Ronan Lynch.

What's going on in CKII?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jet the binturong on August 29, 2016, 04:41:22 PM
Ronan Lynch, the prince of Ireland. ... Does Ireland have a royal family? Or is that just as farfetched as him being an American prince?

*One quick search later* It appears that Ireland did, at some point. Not now, though, I'm pretty sure, I just skimmed the top few results. :P

James Gryphon

Do any of y'all have the Skype logs back to December? I'm interested in the first few weeks or so (when the forum was down) for this crackfic, and I'm too lazy to reinstall Skype.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kitsune

Are we going to do any more Skype group calls? That always sounded like a fun idea, but I never had the chance to do any.

Søren

I would actually be game for that considering I have lost all shame.

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

My dream last night was pretty weird too. Me and me mate Keith were in the next town over (not my actual town), and we just found two iPads in a hole in a park, so we put them in our bags and started walking towards "my house" (even though I don't even LIVE IN THE TOWN WE'RE IN RIGHT NOW). Suddenly, this Toyota Ute with a JB HI-FI logo pulls up just behind us, so we hide behind a bush while this dude hops out and starts talking about how he just saw the "two kids who stole the iPads from the park" in this street. For some reason, we run for it, and end up in some kind of rich neighborhood, but this ute pulls into the street, so we run down an alley, where there's a bunch of other kids, so we follow them BACK TO THE PARK FROM THE BEGINNING. And by now me and Keith are freaking out, but we go to the hole where we found the iPads and it isn't there anymore. So we decide to go to the JB HI-FI and ditch these bloody tablets. We walk in, go to an aisle, drop the iPads, and make for the door. As we're going out, two cops (IN LAPD UNIFORMS, NOT AUSTRALIAN UNIFORMS) coming in decide to stop us. And they're like:
"Hey boys, what are you doing?"
And Keith says "We were buying..." (I forgot what he said after that)
And the cops are like:
"Good, because we're looking for some iPad thieves. Did you see anyone suspicious in the store, because thieves often return what they stole to the store when they feel guilty."
And I'm like:
"Nope."
And the cops say:
"Well just stay here, so we can question you afterwards."
Then they walk in, because for some reason, JB HI-FI (Which is a TECHNOLOGY STORE) HAS A COFFEE BAR IN IT! So once the cops are gone, we bolt for it, and after about a minute of running, we enter my house (which has somehow moved cities). So yeah.

Weird? You bet it was.

Cornflower MM

I've always wanted to do one of those. . . . . But. A) I dunno if my parents would let me, B) The only one who has Skype is my dad, and I don't think he'd be parted form his computer for that for who knows how long, C) I don't know if we know where any webcams are anymore D) Ditto for my dad's microphone (Maybe those weird headphones I'm half-scared to touch?) and finally, E) I hate mornings. I love y'all, but you're not worth skipping breakfast for. And no, I'm not getting up early just to eat breakfast and take care of my girls before sitting at a computer at 10 in the morning. Nope, not happening.

Quote from: Groddil on August 29, 2016, 10:10:11 PM

My dream last night was pretty weird too. Me and me mate Keith were in the next town over (not my actual town), and we just found two iPads in a hole in a park, so we put them in our bags and started walking towards "my house" (even though I don't even LIVE IN THE TOWN WE'RE IN RIGHT NOW). Suddenly, this Toyota Ute with a JB HI-FI logo pulls up just behind us, so we hide behind a bush while this dude hops out and starts talking about how he just saw the "two kids who stole the iPads from the park" in this street. For some reason, we run for it, and end up in some kind of rich neighborhood, but this ute pulls into the street, so we run down an alley, where there's a bunch of other kids, so we follow them BACK TO THE PARK FROM THE BEGINNING. And by now me and Keith are freaking out, but we go to the hole where we found the iPads and it isn't there anymore. So we decide to go to the JB HI-FI and ditch these bloody tablets. We walk in, go to an aisle, drop the iPads, and make for the door. As we're going out, two cops (IN LAPD UNIFORMS, NOT AUSTRALIAN UNIFORMS) coming in decide to stop us. And they're like:
"Hey boys, what are you doing?"
And Keith says "We were buying..." (I forgot what he said after that)
And the cops are like:
"Good, because we're looking for some iPad thieves. Did you see anyone suspicious in the store, because thieves often return what they stole to the store when they feel guilty."
And I'm like:
"Nope."
And the cops say:
"Well just stay here, so we can question you afterwards."
Then they walk in, because for some reason, JB HI-FI (Which is a TECHNOLOGY STORE) HAS A COFFEE BAR IN IT! So once the cops are gone, we bolt for it, and after about a minute of running, we enter my house (which has somehow moved cities). So yeah.

Weird? You bet it was.

That's kinda interesting, actually.

Rosie Willowwater

*sits forlornly in the corner because i will never be able to skype with internet friends  :'(* :P

Cornflower MM

*Hugs Rosie* I probably won't either, so let's start a club!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan