HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 02, 2016, 11:05:30 PM
Hey guys, big news about the old forum!
Spoiler
It's still down.
[close]

Ach...

Quote from: Banya on September 02, 2016, 10:18:07 PM
I'm leaning toward believing snow cones are food, in the same category as popsicles.

Ah zay Plazma. Juzt tae generally make ziz firzt pozt in Ze Cellarz zummat random tae begin viz. Alzae, ah believe zomebeazt 'az left an onion ootzoide und 'e zeemz tae 'ave become razer crozz. 'e zayz 'iz name iz "Ralph" ze Onion.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Spoiler
It's still down.
[close]

RAAAAARRRRRRR.

The Skarzs

Spoiler
It's still down.
[close]
INGRATE!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Spoiler
It's still down.
[close]

*Holds up machete* ... Run.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rusvul

Quote from: Jet the binturong on September 02, 2016, 10:18:13 PM
What's Dark Fantasy? Never heard that one before. I'm guessing it's Fantasy with dark content?

Dark fantasy is fantasy mixed with horror. Think Lovecraft rather than Tolkein. (Bad example, but if I said Bloodborne, Darkest Dungeon, and Diablo that wouldn't mean anything, so...)

Quote from: Banya on September 02, 2016, 10:18:07 PM
I'm leaning toward believing snow cones are food, in the same category as popsicles.

Popsicles are also not food. They're an ice dessert. There's a difference.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ralph ze Onion burztz inzoide und barez teez at James* Ahmm...James? Ah zink ye moight vant tae conzider zat runnin' oidea o' Eulalia!'z. Quickfazt.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Eulaliaaa!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Delthion

Eulaliaaa!

Delthion