News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Maudie

Quote from: Sagetip on September 06, 2016, 08:22:57 PM
Quote from: Mask on September 06, 2016, 07:27:04 PM
Quote from: Sagetip on September 06, 2016, 12:11:05 PM
Quote from: Groddil on September 06, 2016, 04:06:45 AM
Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on September 06, 2016, 04:04:58 AM
quick who is del usually shipped with?

Masthion is canon, Delka is what most Forumites believe in.
Preach brother. Delka is real!

;D
Acceptance is the first step of recovery.
I have to admit that I can't compare to Jukka's LOTR expertise. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

There were a couple of ships that were around before that, like Skarloe and Rainhound. It might be the first one that really got going because of the shipping craze, though.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

That was back when the old Admin Monks recorded all of civilization, keeping the forum alive through the dark age.

So begins the chronicles of LAF. RAF? LAF.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Lady Amber

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Banya

YouTube videos to gifs. I can't stop watching and laughing.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 04, 2016, 04:15:02 AM
Looking through Archive.org's files to see what's available.

Looks like only one page of my own posts. :-\ There's a lot of Tagg's and Galedeep's stuff, though.

Here's a page starring Daniel. Note the OO posts. :)

Zankee, James! Ah found me auld zignature on zat zoite! Major!

Na', *Zrovz anchoviez on everybeazt Nyuk Nyuk Nuk'in'* Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! *Runz off Nyuk Nyuk'in'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 07, 2016, 02:28:33 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on September 04, 2016, 04:15:02 AM
Looking through Archive.org's files to see what's available.

Looks like only one page of my own posts. :-\ There's a lot of Tagg's and Galedeep's stuff, though.

Here's a page starring Daniel. Note the OO posts. :)

Zankee, James! Ah found me auld zignature on zat zoite! Major!

Na', *Zrovz anchoviez on everybeazt Nyuk Nyuk Nuk'in'* Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! *Runz off Nyuk Nyuk'in'*

I missed you so much HIAG.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

What's great is that weasels and ferrets actually make that noise.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Quote from: Skarzs on September 07, 2016, 02:46:56 AM
What's great is that weasels and ferrets actually make that noise.
It's adorable. :D

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 07, 2016, 12:24:31 AM
There were a couple of ships that were around before that, like Skarloe and Rainhound. It might be the first one that really got going because of the shipping craze, though.

I've kept this a secret mainly because I wanted to develop my own personality and place in this forum, but I'm fairly certain my younger brother started that craze. (And Delka)

I never used the forum until after its death and resurrection, so I didn't know what he had done, and couldn't go back in the history books to check. We're at different colleges now, so I don't really ask him about what he used to post on here. I just vaguely knew that he used it in the past. I honestly didn't even know his username. (We both keep internet out of real life. Honestly I'm too insecure to want to have something like this associated with me - which is why I don't post pictures of myself. I just would be embarrassed, for some stupid reason...)

Anyways, awhile ago I saw his name in the awards, so that tipped me off - and he was mentioned a few times as the person that came up with Delka...? I think...?

Whatever the case, I think I'll let him know he won an award / let him know his ship is so well supported (if it is actually his?) because I know he'll appreciate it after how long it's probably been. I didn't mention it to him or you before because he's busy being smart, an intern, an athlete and popular... (I'm a little jelly)

Anyways, if you haven't guessed, he is Jasper.

Again, sorry I never mentioned this before. Jasper is more fun to be around than me most of the time, and I didn't want to set high expectations.  :P

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~