News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Søren

Guys, I need a favor.

So, I have this friend. You know the one (see: angry Express Your Feelings posts)
Anyway. He asked that I help "make him famous" (::)) by spreading the word about his new YouTube channel. I'm trying to put my anger behind me so here it is. It's funny. Kinda.
Spoiler
[close]

So sorry.
Anyway, if you could just give it a thumbs up or subscribe, whatever you feel like doing. He'd appreciate it. I'd appreciate it to, since then maybe he'll stop hounding me about it...

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

I have been plagued once again by the spring allergies virus.  :-\

Jukka the Sling

Last night I started working on the ninth chapter of Strangers at Redwall.  I've put it off for far too long, but I think I'm on a roll now.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Kitsune

@Søren: Did he know that his tongue was blue? :P I didn't watch the whole thing, so if he explained it feel free to ignore this.

On a somewhat similar note, I've considered vlogging. The only thing is, I would have to make it completely anonymous (not revealing places or names) due to my parents' requests. Should I go to the trouble?

If I do go to the trouble though, I have no problem sharing the videos since it will be anonymous. ;)

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 14, 2016, 12:34:27 AM
Last night I started working on the ninth chapter of Strangers at Redwall.  I've put it off for far too long, but I think I'm on a roll now.

FINALLY!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

Quote from: Delthion on September 14, 2016, 04:22:42 AM

FINALLY!!! ;D

Delka.

Delthion

No more like Delangers at Redwall. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

That was. . . random, Soren. :P

YUS!

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on September 13, 2016, 04:11:51 PM
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
EVEN IF I SAY. . .
IT'LL BE ALRIGHT. . .
STILL I HEAR YOU SAY. . .
YOU WANT TO END YOUR LIFE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Kitsune on September 14, 2016, 02:07:29 AM
@Søren: Did he know that his tongue was blue? :P I didn't watch the whole thing, so if he explained it feel free to ignore this.

On a somewhat similar note, I've considered vlogging. The only thing is, I would have to make it completely anonymous (not revealing places or names) due to my parents' requests. Should I go to the trouble?

If I do go to the trouble though, I have no problem sharing the videos since it will be anonymous. ;)
(I honestly can't blame you. :P But the things you do for your friends I guess.)
He started sucking on a ring pop which the other boy said had been laying in something unwrapped.
* Søren facepalms

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

You know Soren, I'ma just step away from this video, because I am so very confused about every, single, thing going on in it.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

"These are my two big feather, industrial-sized pillows"
"This is my friend, I found him on Instagram"
"I'm hitting my friend in the face because the internet told me so"

What is this video. ;D

HAHAHA THE ENDING IS GREAT ;D

@Søren: you can tell him I'm a fan XD Maybe not for the right reasons though ahahaha

Gonff the Mousethief

"I bought this bed off of EBay" is personally my favorite.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

How to make hardcore anime fans rage
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.