News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

HAHAHAHOHOHOHEHEHE!!!  *Ahem*  THOSE WERE HILARIOUS!!  :D

Anyway, here are some funny 'How to pet a kitty' pictures I found, courtesy of Suzie Sunshine:

If you can't read that, it says:
  4.)  If the kitty exposes their belly, it is an invitation for a tummy rub.  (Image 1)
  Do not turn this invitation down.  It has been said that petting the tummy of a kitty is like frolicking in the back hair of an angel.  (Image 2)
  An exposed belly, however, can also mean the kitty wants to ensnare you into a whiskered bear trap composed of claws, teeth, and agony.  (Image 3)
  The trick is to look into their eyes first.  What do you see?  (Face 1)  Empathy?  (Face 2)  Or murder?
  Biting and clawing is a form of "love mauling."  The more pain they deal out, the more they are trying to tell you that they love you.
  Endure the pain and do not stop petting your kitty.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Romsca

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 03, 2013, 11:26:01 AMAnyway, let's see if anyone can guess what classic trilogy I watched this weekend:

Something to do with time travel and Scotland?

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Cute!  So, THAT'S who's gonna take over the world?  Hmm...

Anyway, to the, what, 3 Sherlock fans on here?  (;))

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Kitsune

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Yes, he's wearing a sheet.  It's from the episode A Scandal in Belgravia.  Sherlock was too stubborn to get dressed, so he went to Buckingham Palace wearing nothing but a sheet.  :P

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 16, 2013, 02:56:53 AM
  Cute!  So, THAT'S who's gonna take over the world?  Hmm...

Nae takin' over. Zey already 'ave it!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Buzz_Bumble

At the end of last week there was a big article in the New Zealand Herald newspaper about vets wanting to ban throwing sticks for dogs to chase (because sticks can spliter, etc. and cause serious damge to the dog's mouth and throat).

In the Saturday edition of the New Zealand Herald the pet food company Beneful apparently paid for the half-page advert below where a "concerned dog" wrote in to complain about the propsed ban ... the entire "letter" was written in dog-language (woof, woof, yip, whine, growl, etc.).  ::)

Shadowed One

Sorry, I can't get this to work. If you right click it and click view image you should be able to see it.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc