News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

@Jet's pictures: Not too scary for a cat, though. ;D I don't even care if it's a skeleton, the cat is awesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Ignore this.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jetthebinturong

Viria is a fantastic artist.

Gah, now I need to look for Raven Boys fan art. The characters above are Ronan (the guy) and Chainsaw (his pet raven)

Gah, happy Nico things are the saddest Nico things.

Whenever I see pictures of Bianca I get a little sadder.

The only picture of Tyson and Ella I've ever seen. It's a crying shame.

Gah. This may have been a sad series when it was first made but it's even sadder now considering what Dave's said about Bro.

VIRIA WHY DID YOU DRAW THESE THREE THAT'S NOT OKAY!

Jukka the Sling

Interesting.  I haven't read any of these series/comics, but the art is awesome. ^_^
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Whoa jukka, what? No Percy Jackson or Kane Chronicles or Star Wars or the Last Airbender?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Wait, there was Star Wars fanart in there?  Must've missed it.  (I scrolled kinda fast.)  Besides that one, nope.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

There's a picture of Anakin and Ahsoka in there. Not even Rise of the Guardians?

And here's some stuff from another of my favourite artists, CassandraJP.

More Raven Boys stuff! Ronan Lynch and some Ravens.

Ooh. First Raven Boys fanart I've seen not of Ronan. This is Richard Gansey III (but he prefers to just be called Gansey).

Ronan and Chainsaw again. How did I not know she'd done fanart for this series (probably because I only read the first two books a few weeks ago).

And Noah from The Raven Boys! Not how I pictured him, but still.

Ronan again.

And Ronan with either a giant raven or a Night Horror. Guessing the former since it's not trying to kill him.

Ooh, first Adam fanart. (Again, Raven Boys).

First Shadowhunters piece. Ragnor is actually dead though.

And the Gray Man from The Raven Boys.

And more Ronan. I pictured his tattoo to be a lot more chaotic than that but that's still awesome.

Ronan and Joseph Kavinsky. Why are Maggie Stiefvater's villains so unhatable? Kavinsky's just a messed up kid.

More Shadowhunters stuff. Jem and Church.

Ooh, creepy. Adam and Ronan from The Raven Boys.

Ronan and Chainsaw again. Man I had no idea she had so much RB fanart.

And Ronan with a tiger, because why not? Or maybe there're tigers in book three.

Jem Carstairs.

Guess who. If you guessed "Ronan" you are correct.

Oh Ronan and Kavinsky again.

Blue from The Raven Boys

Ronan again.

Noah.

Gansey.

And Adam.

Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices

Ah the City of Fallen Angels bro trio.

Hm. Expected there to be a lot more Shadowhunters stuff in there.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, I've seen Rise of the Guardians.  Just forgot about that one being in there.

Interesting batch of pics, but kind of dark.

Banya

I really like that Eren and Zuko fanart.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Wait, Skarzs, you've seen Attack on Titan?!

Lady Ashenwyte

I thought you hated anime, Skarzs.

I ship Neferata and Arkhan the Black.

EDIT: Fanart.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.